Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

do we have to have so many bloudy leagues?

If their is a demand for them (which their is) why should they stop.

I agree people should create their leagues such as APL, IPL etc. in the league part of the forum ("Cricket Leagues") not the story part.

The story part is just getting filled up with ppl putting their league their for some reason instead of in the cricket league place.

Doesn't make sense to me.

I agree people should create their leagues such as APL, IPL etc. in the league part of the forum ("Cricket Leagues") not the story part.

The story part is just getting filled up with ppl putting their league their for some reason instead of in the cricket league place.

Doesn't make sense to me.

If they are taken as stories then why not?
I think IPL is going the story way,isn't it?

If they are taken as stories then why not?
I think IPL is going the story way,isn't it?

Yeah I still see something like that as being a league though... :p
IMO, a story is something like a member managing a country/county or whatever, not really something that involves users in a league style format.

Also I'm not taking anything away form your great work with the IPL Gray. :p

Actually I have plans to make it bit more like story then just a league.
thier will be even more story work then IPL by Gary and APL by biggy which sets a trend of story base league as it is more interesting to read a tournament plus to play it.

If there are any new formats that still haven't been tried then shoot me down but everyone is just killing it by having so many.

If there are any new formats that still haven't been tried then shoot me down but everyone is just killing it by having so many.

Yeh but we have just two in story format which are pretty well.
Actually I will write more then what Gary and biggy used to do to make it even more like a story.

this is part of the reason why i ended my ASL, because i thought there were too many leagues, i think we are ok with IPL and APL now, otherwise i don't see the need for any more.

I would do a story with CR single player mode but it would be hard as I would have to use the same team for every match since I don't know how to edit player names and there are no replays so it would be hard to take screenshots and my game screen stuffs up if I press the start menu button and then open up because part of the screen is black and it is smaller. I would also have to think about what I should do with the story whether it's just a 5 match ODI series or a full T20 CR Cup or League but the latter two would be hard as there are no scorecards to any of the other matches as there is only results.

I have a started in Pro Championship Wrestling (PCW) in Other Game Stories Forum.
It is really tough for me to take out time for a story, but the software which I use for simulating is very easy and convenient.

So, I finally decided to start a story.

You all can have a look at it here.

Users who are viewing this thread