Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

Nah, although it is true, I have run out of ideas for it, there is only so much stuff one person can imagine up before going slightly insane :laugh Tought btw, I'm going Windies

If anyone can help me with stats or give me a roster for the ICC World T20 for PCCL then I will do a story.

How about actually do some work yourself to make the story work rather than rely on others wasting their time making something that will only aid a story that last a few weeks at best? If you can't be arsed to make a simple roster then why even bother writing a story?

'Indian Premier League - the KARMAYUDDH now goes to longer format' is the new upcoming story by me to be started within few hours:)

You already have two stories running, I think. Man, you're a genius to handle 3 stories at a time.

You already have two stories running, I think. Man, you're a genius to handle 3 stories at a time.

He is stopping his Indian Whites Story!!!

If he continues that tooooo he should better read rules... Only 2 Allowed

I stopped the career one and I think I can't run a career type story in my life time:crying.

And mihir, there is a rule that one shouldn't write more than 2 stories at a time. But, you can have one more if the moderator trusts that you can run three at a time. And guys, I'm starting a new one which even will continue for the 'Ganguly Gilchrist Trophy season 2'. One of the team which is qualified for that is Victoria Bushrangers and the other one would be the one which wins IPL 2010.

Binnu added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

In the last season, the Deccan Chargers clean sweeped New South Wales Speedblitz Blues. And thank you mihir:)

But this time I don't allow that to go as when I did that, I was new to cricket sim and I assigned the original averages, which made Dc to clean sweep. Btw, I assure that it won't happen in this season:)

Users who are viewing this thread