Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

Can I make a story consisting of different teams touring different countries?

Ofcourse you can.
But BKB is already running a similar league called Future Tours Programme (FTP)

It is not a league its my journey in cricket 2007 ..:doh ..cricket 2009 on how i managed it:)

"Your strength's are your weaknesses, to find your weakness you must first search for your strength" - HOLY COWS, I'm a cricket player I didn't realise I was taking an under graduate degree in Philosphy at Oxford! Now, after reading that I thought, "what were they smoking when they wrote this? "Then my next thought was, "didn't I read this in my fortune cookie last friday down at the chinese?" and then I wondered what does it mean?

A nice snippet of a new story I am in the process of writing.

"So it's been a few days since I last wrote into you and in those few days I have been doing some thinking, maybe I will take that degree in Philosphy, nope, that's a joke again :p! But still, I was given another sheet of paper the other day that read 'You are closer to your weaknesses than you think' I'll tell ya what, as soon as I got that piece of paper I took up the Bond position, and just went " go on then, where is he! Where is he! Where is that psych Jeremy Snape! Here snapey, snapey, snapey!"

The second installment to wet your taste buds!

Give him time. Ollie needs a good few weeks before he commits to anything. It's actually a very wise thing to do. About the only wise thing Ollie has ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread