Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

I'm going to try and do a story with Cricket Revolution. I am using CamStudio for screenshots. They won't be of great quality though. I will be just editing association teams and then switching them for the normal teams so that I can play different lineups. I will be doing a mixture of T20's and 50 over matches. Updates will be irregular though.

Forgot to post in here.

I am keeping an diary of my online play which includes series that I will play against the top players of Ashes Cricket 2009 on ps3.

look forward to one of my old classy stories being rejjuvenated and coming back sometime soon ;)

look forward to one of my old classy stories being rejjuvenated and coming back sometime soon ;)

Good to hear. The stories section looks to be thriving a little more now, and hopefully we can get the SOTM competitive again. I think the current 15k (weak!) prize money should also be raised.

Good to hear. The stories section looks to be thriving a little more now, and hopefully we can get the SOTM competitive again. I think the current 15k (weak!) prize money should also be raised.

to 50K minimum...
I'll sponsor if they need;);)

"Your strength's are your weaknesses, to find your weakness you must first search for your strength" - HOLY COWS, I'm a cricket player I didn't realise I was taking an under graduate degree in Philosphy at Oxford! Now, after reading that I thought, "what were they smoking when they wrote this? "Then my next thought was, "didn't I read this in my fortune cookie last friday down at the chinese?" and then I wondered what does it mean?

A nice snippet of a new story I am in the process of writing.

My super awesome New Zealand story will be started soon, you guys ready to let the dogs out?

We better win something, unlike mine, where we lose almost every game... :(

I have plenty of updates to present written up.. and i mean plenty lol im just waiting for a comment to break up two updates

Thinking of maybe knocking ye olde Three Lions story on the head for good and doing a Zimbabwe or West Indies story. Thoughts?

Agree! West Indies story will be more than good.

Are you saying this because of my comment in your thread lol

if so ZIMBABWE!

Users who are viewing this thread