Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

Coming Soon: My story.

Currently taking to the polls, I asked the readers what they'd like to see. Click here to visit the old thread, which was unfortunately canned due to a save game issue. Please vote in the poll, I'd like to give the readers what they want to read.

Coming Soon. My battrick season 3 and From the pavilion season 2

First of all, sorry for disappointing you all by discontinuing the ICC CWC India story.

Now, as I have some time to spare, I've decided to start a story, which deals about the journey of "Royal Challengers Bangalore" in Indian Premier League 2011.
The name of the story would be "The Royal Journey in IPL-2011"
I'll be using PCCS, and will somehow finalize the squads, with few tweaks.
I'd like to keep the things simple, and this time, I've decided to concentrate more on writing than other stuffs like graphics, which eats hell lot of time.
Moreover, on the non RCBian matches, I'll just post updates (some realistic random scores) and calculate the NRR accordingly.
Cheers :cheers.

OH just had a great idea what about we..................... Don't worry about that. I was thinking we should combine both of ours.

No that wouldn't work at all. I saw you just started your thread. How are possibly going to juggle two different management games. Why don't you pick on or the other. Unless you do Battrick and I do FTP. If you're going to stick with both, then there's not much point in my doing one.

I am intent on starting a mini-story on an ODI Knockout tournament, but I am not too sure on whether too go for Cricksim or Cricket 07. I don't own Ashes Cricket 09. Any suggestions?

^That. You see Varun, cricket07 is still helpful. :p

Soon on PlanetCricket...

Offspinner Neil Fortino tries to forge a career with Northamptonshire.

Hoping to get back to the stories section. I have two stories started and mid way (not exactly :p), but I don't have enough inspiration to carry them on.

ICC Battle for Supremacy because it is on AC09, and it is a tad difficult to do a story on. Go Tigers Go because I tend to start something in it but never get going and this has been the case since the time I completed the Idea Cup.

Here's what I plan to start now. A complete ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 story. As this is just one tournament, also as this will be on Cricket 07, I feel I can pull this one. I would appreciate if people post whether they're interested in this.

Hoping to get back to the stories section. I have two stories started and mid way (not exactly :p), but I don't have enough inspiration to carry them on.

ICC Battle for Supremacy because it is on AC09, and it is a tad difficult to do a story on. Go Tigers Go because I tend to start something in it but never get going and this has been the case since the time I completed the Idea Cup.

Here's what I plan to start now. A complete ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 story. As this is just one tournament, also as this will be on Cricket 07, I feel I can pull this one. I would appreciate if people post whether they're interested in this.
Few suggestions, as I failed in completing one on the same field:
-Don't try to over present (in all terms) while announcing the squads/writing a team's preview. Do something, only if you can do it for all the 14.
-Change the fixtures, use something already loaded in Cricket 2007 (World Cup 2007, World cup 2003), that would be easier.

I guess you know everything else what I wanted to say, cause you have experience of writing few stories in past :).
Good luck :thumbs

Back after a long time, I am thinking of starting an IPL story similar to this one - Mumbai Indians - Duniya Hila Denge Hum!!!.

But this time, I am going to do it with the new team Pune Warriors India. Hope you people will like it. I will be doing it on PCCS and will concentrate more on the writing instead of gfxs as gfxs take more time.

I'm planning to do a story and part-league loosely based on the cricket risk idea of CG123. And I'm planning to do it with India. I'll need 4 managers for this. Anyone interested? :)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'll complete this.

Users who are viewing this thread