South Africa in Australia

Why would you want your country to be at 5-30? :rolleyes:

Ponting hit 3 fours in an over against Ntini. So far he is looking good.

I just love Ntinis first ball to Ponting, pity his next over was so bad. Ntini is fired up like i've never seen him! We shouldn't miss Kallis that much, solid batting and some good bowlers also.

Mate, I want it to be a contest, I don't want Australia to be 0/30 from 20 overs.

I for one massively rate RSA's chances against us... They are a very similar team albeit without a legspinner the quality of Warne

thewiseguy said:
Early days yet - wait for him to get to 35-40 before you start saying he's looking good...

That's why I said so far he is looking good. But seeing from his form he will probably get at least a fifty. And he hit another four.

And I saw today on a scorecard Klusener was really hitting. He hit 5 sixes. And here is that scorecard: http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/...ORECARDS/WARRIORS_DOLPHINS_SBC_12DEC2005.html

Why does Klusener actually doesn't play anymore for South Africa? Did he retire or is he excluded from the national team?

Last edited:
Great start for South Africa. Hayden is the man out.

Klusener is getting on (35) in a team that seems intent on rebuilding with youth... Plus he's not the bowler he used to be since his knee reco...

Australia have a good start. Hayden will be regretting that silly shot.

Certainly sounds like they're off to a cracker - Can't wait to knock off work and go home to watch with a few beers...

Thisis the friggin pathetic I DONT GET BROADCAST TIL 3PM FFS i stayed up all night to seea 10:30 start now i have to wait til 3pm TO GET ANY:@ OMG ITS THE GAYEST ****

It's good to see that South Africa's frontline bowlers are having a real dig in this game. Alot of people had written the likes of Pollock and Ntini off, but they are firing well today. 2 wickets to Ntini and 1 to Pollock and it's proving to be a good contest.
Hopefully Brad Hodge, a mightly Victorian, can at least rock up with a 50.

Users who are viewing this thread