South Africa in Australia

langerrox said:
need Coffee I Neeed Coffeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeehhhhhh Coffeee Mmmmmmmmmmmm Cofffeee
Mate, I thought you had a few thermos of coffee beside you. What's happening?

It's raining in Melbourne at the moment, so I really hope the same isn't happening in Western Australia. Hopefully the match starts on time.

Langerrox, that's a great picture. I am amazed by the excellent quality. :eek: And what is a DSLR?

Any news if Kallis will play or not?

Its his special paparazzi camera ;). From what he told me its a 8 mega pixel camera, almost photographer quality.

Not sure on Kallis, I'll have a search to try and find out.

Kallis was going to decide this morning. I guess we will find out at the toss.

Ill be watching, we have it live :D

ZexyZahid said:
Langerrox, that's a great picture. I am amazed by the excellent quality. :eek: And what is a DSLR?

Any news if Kallis will play or not?
Nikon D50, 6.1MP Max :rolleyes: Yeh great quality, Shot witha 18-55mm lens hoping to get a larger zoom lens:)

How long til match?

About 3 hours.

Well its still is your paparazzi camera rox ;) I wasn't that far off either lol.

3 hrs!dont the matchs normaly start around 8am perth time? its 7:19am now!

Thats odd, why is it starting so late, well i got some other paprazi shots but werent as good, when they passed me i heard smith saying something about using the rib high delivery :( problay to justin :eek:

Attachments

• sa.jpg
    sa.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 26
Where were these guys going? To the nets to practice?

Nah, to their hotel, The Hyatt!, Smith has also got 'play sports' water the best water in the world!

langerrox said:
Nah, to their hotel, The Hyatt!, Smith has also got 'play sports' water the best water in the world!
Great pictures you took there langerrox. How smart of you to take them on your way home. ;)

I thought Evian was the best water in the world.
I choose to ignore the rib comment ;)
And so the countdown continues! Two hours to go.

Users who are viewing this thread