South Africa in Australia

woah i just saw Grame Smith when i went to renew my Waca membership he is a huge fella, Kallis didn't look good either! and Boje is huge!:p

heres pics of smith and boje at the lights

Attachments

• DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 42
Perth, the best city in the world. Hey Langerrox, you seemed to have your camera at thye right time!! Nice camera too. I would have jumped out the car and asked for a couple of signatures and mabye a net session :rolleyes:

Thanks Lucky, they walked past me when i got my membership and then when got back in car they were there!:) love my DSLR!

My friend, who is a South Africa supporter talked to Andre Nel and Nicky Boje for about 5 mins yesterday aswell.
They think they have got a pretty good chance .
Langer walked past my team and waved to us which was pretty cool.
He was about 10 metres away.

angryangy said:
I too think there is something a little caveman about Kallis. I think it's just he seems to have an enormous chest.

Andrew Hall really reminds me of a caveman,and Dippenaar reminds me of that tortouis from the cartoons

Lol Boje does look wierd, i saw him and felt like laughing but that would be mean:)

No offence to anyone,but seen as though were on the topic of who looks like what,Murali and Gillespie remind me of the devil for some reason..........not that I've seen him.Nah but Murali's a good guy. :)

Thats very strange.... even disturbing...
Well its a bright and early start at 4am tomorrow morning of I want to watch from ball one.... I can't wait for the match to start!

Maxkarter said:
Thats very strange.... even disturbing...
Well its a bright and early start at 4am tomorrow morning of I want to watch from ball one.... I can't wait for the match to start!
Mate, It's 6am here and I still havn't been to bed yet. If I go to sleep now, I wouldn't be able to wake up until 4pm I reckon. (then I would miss 3 hours of play) ;)

Well then I'll make myself lots of coffee and not go to bed :)
I don't want to miss a single minute of what promises to be a cracking game!

Maxkarter said:
Well then I'll make myself lots of coffee and not go to bed :)
I don't want to miss a single minute of what promises to be a cracking game!
For some unknown reason, the non-stop consumation of Fanta keeps me awake. Maybe it's the sugar.
Hopefully Warney can get the 2 more wickets to get the world record.

Stay awake roxy. :)

need Coffee I Neeed Coffeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeehhhhhh Coffeee Mmmmmmmmmmmm Cofffeee

Users who are viewing this thread