South Africa in India

Thats 200 for Sehwag...Man whatever the Pitch Its need Courage to score 200+ with strike rate of 100+....

Well done Sehwag..Break the Record today,Go for 400..Lol...

Thats 200 for Sehwag...Man whatever the Pitch Its need Courage to score 200+ with strike rate of 100+....

Well done Sehwag..Break the Record today,Go for 400..Lol...
LOL. I don't think he has the patience for that. I think he's getting tired which is why he is trying to pile on the runs quickly now.

Indian pitches
lol.gif

Forget about sledging, the ICC should ban these crappy pitches.

Well We all have excepted that this is Crap Pitch..But It doesn't mean all over the Pitches in India are Crappy...

We are not in the Stage where We can avoid to play on Crapy Pitch...Match already Started..Now only think we can do is that appriciate Sehwag....

Still I agree Pitch is Crap...Lol

Pitch is bad OK.... But this innings (especially the last hundred runs from Sehwag) has been awesome. Rarely can you see such hitting over a sustained period of time. He is treating the crowds to lunch and dinner for the day.

Its 4:40am here. Hope Veeru remains so that can watch him in the last session. Magical!

Pitch is bad OK.... But this innings (especially the last hundred runs from Sehwag) has been awesome. Rarely can you see such hitting over a sustained period of time. He is treating the crowds to lunch and dinner for the day.

Its 4:40am here. Hope Veeru remains so that can watch him in the last session. Magical!
This is crazy hitting from Sehwag. I don't care how good the pitch is, to hit a fast bowler of Ntini's pace over cover for a six requires more than just a nice deck. He's obviously seeing it like a football. 69 runs off the last 10 overs. Sehwag has scored more than a 100 by himself in this session!

I think He held the Record for highest score on Single day..So He can make record today by scoring 200 individually in just a single day of Test match..
Go Viru. We know..Sorry for Lara…

I think He held the Record for highest score on Single day..So He can make record today by scoring 200 individually in just a single day of Test match..
Go Viru. We know..Sorry for Lara…
I thought he had got that record already at Multan? IIRC he'd scored about 210 of his 309 on the first day. Lemme look it up.

EDIT: Yup, he'd scored 228* on the first day in Multan.

why do the curators create flat wickets for test matches??foools!

so as to make sure india doesn't collapse. .to be honest, whatever the pitch be. .the most disturbing thing there is the Temperature for sure. .it is so hot. . very very hot. .i don't know how can they play for so long in this type of climate :hpraise

Dang, son! Of Sehwag's 14 hundreds, he's crossed 150 ten times and they've come in his last ten hundreds. This guy is hard to dislodge! I'm trying hard to put the commentator's curse on him (so that I can go to sleep!). :p

Ya Thanks Sohum..Cheers..Reps for you..

Then He will break his own record of 228..I don't mind that..lol..
I am strongly feeling something..I bet whole Russia for his 300..
Please Sehwag be First Indian batsman to get past 400...

Ya Thanks Sohum..Cheers..Reps for you..

Then He will break his own record of 228..I don't mind that..lol..
I am strongly feeling something..I bet whole Russia for his 300..
Please Sehwag be First Indian batsman to get past 400...
Well I suppose this is the best opportunity. The match has no positive result in sight bar an awesome second innings bowling performance.

I feel a part-timer would dismiss Sehwag (caught on the boundary). Smith needs to try some things out instead of keeping the same guys bowling. I guess he does not want to add his name to the carnage.

I just lost sound on my feed and have decided this is a good time to quit. I guess I'll catch up with the highlights tomorrow!

EDIT: Dammit sound is back. :p

Last edited:
Breathtaking innings by Sehwag, pleasure to watch. Dravid only needs another 61 runs to pass 10,000 test match runs.

Users who are viewing this thread