South Africa in India

Tendulkar is out for a duck.

Maybe a collapse is coming up.

sachin goes because of dravid he isnt scoring runs at all not even rotating strike sachin tries to play some shots for the team

Sehwag and Tandy gone. Dam!

Off topic-Does Yuvraj remind anyone of Akshay Kumar?

Last edited:
well its all happening because of dravid he isnt scoring not even rotating the strike

Some one from the opposite end should come in and take the reins of scoring runs fast for the side.

Good line and bowling from Ntini. After the killing he faced y'day, he has done well.

Time for Dada to show his class as a fast scoring batsman.

Some one from the opposite end should come in and take the reins of scoring runs fast for the side.

Good line and bowling from Ntini. After the killing he faced y'day, he has done well.

Time for Dada to show his class as a fast scoring batsman.

well others cant score fast dravid takes full over for no runs that puts the pressure on other batsman happened with sehwag and sachin hope not to dada

yes finally a good shot from dravid hope it gets him going

Last edited:
Dravid isn't scoring, so Morkel thought of giving four extra runs to India.

Finally Dravid made the 10.000th run. Congratulations to him.

Dravid gets 10,000 runs (the moment for which he batted this slow throughout this innings). The celebration that he did showed that it was more important to him than getting the runs quick and fast.

Hope Dravid plays faster atleast now.

Dravid gets 10,000 runs (the moment for which he batted this slow throughout this innings). The celebration that he did showed that it was more important to him than getting the runs quick and fast.

Hope Dravid plays faster atleast now.

lol that means playing for records not for the team anyway ya i hope he starts to play some shots and not look at hundered

lol that means playing for records not for the team anyway ya i hope he starts to play some shots and not look at hundered

But Dravid hasnt been like this all throughout his career. This is a very rare instance that I am seeing him like this. He is the most selfless Indian cricketer that I've ever seen and many non-Indian fans would also agree with me. Cant figure out whats making Dravid do this way. But I am not complaining. He is still there and has got the runs. We were looking to bat till tea and we can still make it till there and get a lead of 150-200.

props to Sehwag and Dravid, Sehwag for his 319 and Dravid for 10000+ runs both Indian greats.

Users who are viewing this thread