South Africa in India

Once Sree was hit on hand he should never have let him handle the strike. He was our only fast bowler with RP bowling like 2 year old.

RP Singh cannot bowl in pitches/conditions that offer no help to the bowlers.
He shouldn't be playing in India.

Make VVS bat at No.3.When he bats lower,he meets ppl like Msd and i agree with the Leggie.
Promote Laxman up and maybe push Ganguly down.Ideally Laxman should be at No.3

Sree and RP should be locked in cell. Only to be let out if India goes abroad. Even dadaji would have bowled well.

Make VVS bat at No.3.When he bats lower,he meets ppl like Msd and i agree with the Leggie.
Promote Laxman up and maybe push Ganguly down.Ideally Laxman should be at No.3

Ya Laxman at 3 is better than Dravid. Dravid should retire now. I was hoping he announced retirement on eve of 10000 runs.

Last edited:
Sid,blame the pitch,not the bowlers.It was a bloody flat track and had India batted it out,they would have crossed 1000 runs.

Indian pitches have never helped fast bowlers unless you count Srinath's 6/21 v South Africa in 1996 to ensure that India won the Test while defending a meagre 107.

Ya Laxman at 3 is better than Dravid. Dravid should retire now. I was hoping he announced retirement on eve of 10000 runs.

Dravid will do so ,I belive in 2010.Till the time Rohit Sharma comes in,Dravid will continue.

Last edited:
Dhoni has given some money to Sid..To advertise Young bloods...
You can't ignore Dravid and Dada's contribution towards Indian Cricket,,

Indian bowlers harldy got any reverse swing going. Our best fast bowler was Dada. I think he played as medium pacer in this test.

And its high team to get some youngsters in test as well. They will all get old till the time these oldies want to retire. It will be 2012.

Dadaji..Oh my god How can someone dare to mention his name even...
Dada bowl better than Dadaji..

Ganguly was actually bowling well, he was getting some swing and was beating McKenzie's outside edge on regular occasions...

What!? I thought Ishant could play?!

And Yuvraj I guess will come in for Tendya.

ZEECRIC is better than CRICINFO in terms of content

Users who are viewing this thread