South Africa in India

Who want to go and see boring draw in 45 degrees. Remember Kallis the Dravid of RSA is still to bat.

Its 45 Degree there..Oh my god..You better watch it at home..lol..
Hope Amla will go for another 100 here(For my FC team)..lol..

I hope it rains. Why does it rain in Chennai when India is on winning position and not otherwise.

Why Srisanth is bowling???
Kumble and Bhajji should have bowl from two ends..

Why are you watching? Having watched Bangla cricket has made you immune to poor cricket.

Lol...I am waiting to see sachin's bowling..
At least I can effort to watch this on Sunday..Its like If I won't watch then i have to watch some Crap Cartoons(My GF is here so...lol..)..
Its better than Cartoons...
Have you ever seen Russian Cartoons????I wish to God that Nobody ever have to watch that..Lol..:p

Have you seen Japanese cartoons. They are cartoon of cartoons. Hers my fav

3940.jpg

That was Dolly dear Srisanth!!!
He better concentrate on to the cricket rather than calling Priyanka Chopra…

Have you seen Japanese cartoons. They are cartoon of cartoons. Hers my fav

Lol....
I didnt know that even you watched Shinchan...
I love him too...

But whats the relevance to India South Africa ?

Comin back to the Test,i thought we saw some real shoddy batting after Sehwag and Dravid.

We were Comparing ICy..What should be more boring that Cartoon or Ind Vs Saf at the moment???

Bhajji is bowling good with Kumble but nothing to get excited now...Everybody looks tired and have excepted match as a Draw..

But Amla is in fine touch along with MCKenzi..

Ya because I have Settled with current match instead of Russian Cartoons….
Hope Jumbo will take couple of wickets…

South Africa not pushing for a win. They are batting very cautiously. Not a good sign, you must play to win not draw (except in dire circumstances).

Even on their last tour,they never took any risks.They had Hall opening last time and they were very very cautious.

Yawning...One of the most boring match after long time..
Thanks BCCI...Make more pitches like that so Foregin team will never come to play...

Only thing I loved about this match is Sehwag...Great Cricketer has shown it as a Great way...These ininngs will release some pressure when I am thinking about Test team after our three seniors+Laxman+Kumble..
Keep it up Sehwag..

Users who are viewing this thread