South Africa in India

Only two real positives from the match - Virender Sehwag and Rahul Dravid.

Nahi Sanju Bhai. Dravid is not +ve. He is -ve who should be taken care of.

Ahmedabad = Chennai so no result there also. Kanpur will show RSA who is king in India.

H Singh???/:p

Nahi Sanju Bhai. Dravid is not +ve. He is -ve who should be taken care of.

Ahmedabad = Chennai so no result there also. Kanpur will show RSA who is king in India.

Dravid has completed his 10000 runs..Show some respect Sid..Lol...

Last edited:
Hes not the player he once was. This is what has happened to Wall in recent times

india_photo_1.jpg

He took 265-8, hardly impressive IMO

Its better than 0-150 he has been having recently

Last edited:
Yes, very good Sid-Bhai, I would say the Wall is slowing eroding away as it is made of Limestone and with us polluting the world, this makes acid rain stronger to react with the limestone.

Lol....Ha ha...Sid Hope you are not my darling..i would have killed you....

Ya its not long remains for Dravid..Soon times up for him with Ganguly...

@ to Bhajji ya Hes also loosing these days in terms of number of wickets..

First of all, what a complete disgrace for a pitch.

Secondly, when you see Sehwag play the innings of his life, scoring a triple century at more than a run a ball, to see Dravid scoring at a third of that is mind-boggling.

I thought he was called 'The Wall' because he was solid but the Wall never moves!

To quote another thread, 'Are we heading into a bowler-dominated era?' Not with pitches like these we're not! These kind of pitches are prime for the upcoming IPL tournament.

Wall needs to drink Thumbs Up and stop drinking Pepsi.

These kind of pitches are prime for the upcoming IPL tournament.

IPL will have diffrent chracteristics in pitches as all 8 teams home grounds have diffrent pitches.

Hes not the player he once was. This is what has happened to Wall in recent times

Its the same with players like Tendulkar and Ganguly too,you cant just blame the Wall. I think he has been the only consistent performer in the last 5 years in Indian cricket.

In Test cricket Wall > Tendulkar but for last 1 year he has been poor. Had it been just odd series we could have forgiven him but this is not good.

Dads time is also up. He was never a Test player and also Laxman need to be kicked hard on backside. What was he doing with tail?

No Wall need power of Ambuja Cement...Wall need to be repair..

Ya your Gujju cement will definately power Wall.:p

Last edited:
In Test cricket Wall > Tendulkar but for last 1 year he has been poor. Had it been just odd series we could have forgiven him but this is not good.

Dads time is also up. He was never a Test player and also Laxman need to be kicked hard on backside. What was he doing with tail?

Ya your Gujju cement will definately power Wall.:p

Well its not his fault (VVS), that he bats at no.6, and from that position it is inevitable that he or Dhoni will have to shepard the tail, he needs to be at no.3/4 so that he attack the bowling line up, not having to bat with the likes of RP and sree...

Users who are viewing this thread