South Africa in India

I don't think Smith is going to throw in a sporting declaration. The Saffas have traditionally been a much more defensive team and a draw in India is as good as a win for them.

ya i think they will play safe they might even bat for the whole day i think the match is drawn

We need Ishant and Zaheer. Else our fast bowling attack looks toothless. RP can only pull it off on helpful pitches.

I am not too sure on Ishant too. The 5 wicket haul he took against Pakistan in theh series before Australia, he struggled a lot before he got those wickets in the end in not so miserly fashion.

Well Jaffer just missed an easy chance, he would have caught it if he was bending down.....these are moments which can change matches...

The captains shoudlbe able to call the match a draw now because we all know the outcome of this match...:rolleyes:

Quite true. The match was so boring today with the outcome (draw) being so evident. The pitch is more helpful than the first three days but still it is a very very good wicket to bat on (too helpful for the batters). We need an additional day to force a result here. I would say this draw wont help either teams. SA started with 540 and one thought they would dominate the match. But India through Sehwag came back well. SA have a 2nd innings but India know they could have also batted well had they had a 2nd innings.

I sincerely hope Ahmedabad and Kanpur have better wickets. Already I have decided to just follow the scores for the Ahmedabad match (I dont have hopes on that pitch). If something good happens, I might be tempted to watch Kanpur. Or else, the series for me ends here.

Last edited:
I am not too sure on Ishant too. The 5 wicket haul he took against Pakistan in theh series before Australia, he struggled a lot before he got those wickets in the end in not so miserly fashion.

As India's fastest bowler though (and arguably the most in form), in a team with 2 spinners, I believe that Ishant will be given spells of correct length with good rest periods which means that he should be able to bowl with the effort and venom he was motivated to bowl in the seaming Australian wickets.

If we can restrict Saffers to a lead of 300, I think Sehwag can chase that down in two sessions.

I don't think Smith gonna declare.After Sehwag?s sparking innings Smith will be happy with Draw..
There was not any Sign of Collapse in 1st innings..India?s 3 batsman from top 5 got good scores so I think by this Scenario Smith will take Draw?

You never know, 9 wickets in the first session and then 200 to chase down in 2 sessions....Still Possible.

Yeah, I'm being waaaay to optomistic.

Way Way to Optimistic...Lol..
9 Wickets in a Session..lol..Kumble must hear this...

Why are players bothering wasting their energy for tomorrow, they should just chill because they know the result of the match if they bother playing...

Ha ha Because Tickets has been sold out Sanjay Bhai.....
Idea is good but Practically not Possible..Lol..

Oh Man..I was thinking why Match has not started????:eek:
Its 7Am here....:confused:

Then I realized that We are now GMT+4.:what.....So now I can sleep more one hour..:sleep
Its awful to change the Clock 2 times in a year..

Yawn......Im still sleeping after watching Dravid play yesterday. If India does not win (which will happen eventually) then Dravid is to be blamed for it. He stagnated whole innings yesterday and no one can play like Sehwag to make things look good after Dravid has spoilt the fun.

Top of that India is playing crappy fast bowlers. RP Singh should be reserved to play in SA and England only. And Sreesanth should be played only if all bowlers in India are sick and injured. Even then Ganguly would have been better option than him.

Yawn.......Im still feeling dizzy.

Ya Sid You need to watch one of the Sachin's highlights to get recover..
Sharjha would be better..Lol..

Anyway take one Tab of Ativan or Centrax...Lol..

Last edited:
Ya Sid You need to watch one of the Sachin's highlights to get recover..
Sharjha would be better..Lol..

Its good Sachin did not batted for long. He would have cramped in 10 overs only :rtfl

Is the price of tickets in Pounds????
Where the hell Fans????They might come little late but for now there are bunch of Empty seats..

Users who are viewing this thread