South Africa in India

A monster inside me will explode will Tendulkar isn't fit now for the test, this is downright stupidity, absolute stupidity.

Badri may as well immigrate somewhere else if he wants to play Test cricket after this one. How many times he has outscored Kaif in the A team, and in domestic league matches now is too much for him not to be picked.

Edit: looks like he definitely isn't going to be fit, ah well, Kaif better ****ing perform now.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/indvrsa/content/current/story/344538.html
A Reward for his dedication

Looks like Vengasarkar never bothered to ever go and watch Badri, he has been a lone scorer in the TN side many times, even in the Challenger Trophy, where Kaif did nothing at all despite being his captain.

Ah, the reasons could flood this thread on why Badri should have been picked ahead of him.

Last edited:
I guess the fact is that Badri in on the selectors radar recently when he came into the team and spent time with them on a recent tour (I guess the Pakistan series before the Australian tour). In my opinion, Badri is not completely ruled out. I have heard a lot of him and I want to see him perform too.

But I am not as shocked as you guys on Kaif playing instead of Badri. I feel it will be a good decision too. Kaif has been a good player for India, and he has made consistent mistakes and thats why he found himself in the wilderness. But if Sehwag can make a good comeback, why not Kaif?

God knows what made them select Kaif,but for all you know,it may just turn out to be good.I agree with what many have to say here regd- Gautam Gambhir,Rohit Sharma,S Badri and the likes of Aakash Chopra who have done nothing wrong.

Repeated failures.
I've lost faith in the BCCI and the selectors. (Not that I had any faith in them in the first place).

To be frank,he did nothing wrong to be dropped from the squad in the first place.Maybe it was because of Chappell-mania. I remember that Kaif was the highest run-getter in the West Indies in 2006.

Coming to Tendulkar,it is utter stupidity of him to play the first test.Well,when a player is warned to not to play as he might aggravate his injury ,why then,should he go out and play ?

Another blow for India - Kumble is also injured and may sit out.

If the past couple of months is anything to go by, it looks like poor fitness, rather than grace, is the way our seniors want to leave the scene.

RP Singh cannot bowl in pitches/conditions that offer no help to the bowlers.
He shouldn't be playing in India.

itys never easy after coming back fom hamstring injury to get rythem
ba ck,he was bowlingin the 140-145 in australia hi pace was down
also the pitch was flat,do not let the wickets by sa fast bowlers fool
you they were hammered all day and got iwckets only when we tried to up the tempo from 4.50 to more:D,dale steyn and ntini were hammered
even though they were fresh and steyn is so over hyped,he is not
a outswing bolwer and is fast-medium not express,he only got wickets when
our tail was slogging i bet if our tail was defendi ng he should not ha ve get a wicket

A monster inside me will explode will Tendulkar isn't fit now for the test, this is downright stupidity, absolute stupidity.

Badri may as well immigrate somewhere else if he wants to play Test cricket after this one. How many times he has outscored Kaif in the A team, and in domestic league matches now is too much for him not to be picked.

Edit: looks like he definitely isn't going to be fit, ah well, Kaif better ****ing perform now.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/indvrsa/content/current/story/344538.html
A Reward for his dedication

Looks like Vengasarkar never bothered to ever go and watch Badri, he has been a lone scorer in the TN side many times, even in the Challenger Trophy, where Kaif did nothing at all despite being his captain.

Ah, the reasons could flood this thread on why Badri should have been picked ahead of him.

I have seen badri nath in domestic cricket and he is not a player who ca n
perform t international le vel,he lacks time to play fast bowling
allthough i agree kaif should nbot have ben recalled,rohit sharma,dinesh kartik
shoudl have been called up

Last edited:
Well Nearly whole two pages about Badri...
No comment...Although I wanted to see someone more Young in to the team..may be Badri would have been perfect..
Its not make any Logic to me...If Kaif will make good runs then???
Do they have any place for Kaif??If not then After 5 years he won't be available due to Fitness..Better they would have given chance to Badri or some young guys..
They are working hard in Domestics and If you don't give to much attention and Important to your domestic cricket then You can't expect high standards there..
Anyway People Believe or not but Sachin absence would be the big blow for India..
Everybody eyes on Kaif now..

I have seen Badri bat and believe you me Kaif > Badri. But who cares. Gambhir>>>>>Chopra>>>>>>>>Kaif>Badri.

Im not doing favouritism. Its simple truth. Gambhir and Chopra have been stars in FC games. Badri is much better than glamorised Tiwari and Kartick but he still has no place in side if we talk of Top 7 batters in India.

Oh come one, it is only logical for the supporters to pick someone who hasn't had a chance yet than someone who has failed on numerous occasions...

I think We need to get rid of our System First..
People who have never played cricket decides who gonna play and who not??
I am not talking about Vangsarkar but Pawar???
What Kapil Dev is doing with ICL..Call him..Who knows better than him about cricket..let him take the Decision who is best for place???

Vaiby Pawar and Kapil dont select teams. :p

Lol....Sid..Ya you are right..
So you think powar don't interfer in team Selection???Better you should ask vengsarkar about that!!!

I have seen Badri bat and believe you me Kaif > Badri. But who cares. Gambhir>>>>>Chopra>>>>>>>>Kaif>Badri.
Badrinath
Code:
63  	93  	12  	4576  	206*  	56.49  	 15  	20  42  0
Kaif
Code:
99  	158  	18  	5757  	160  	41.12  	 10  	35  	87  	0
Aakash Chopra
Code:
118  	197  	21  	8219  	239*  	46.69  	22  	41  145  	0

Badrinath is the clear winner. You are just retarded.

Im not doing favouritism. Its simple truth. Gambhir and Chopra have been stars in FC games. Badri is much better than glamorised Tiwari and Kartick but he still has no place in side if we talk of Top 7 batters in India.

Mostly because the ones who pick the "top 7 batsman" will be from the northern states and be totally against the southern ones.
Its a fact. Politics in Indian Cricket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread