South Africa in India

HMM..Badri..Badri...
What it makes difference???
Anybody get the Chance just Perform...If Badri will perform ok with him..If Kaif will perorm ok with him..

We know our Domestic standards..

Badrinath is the clear winner. You are just retarded.

:p :clap

Few seasons back Sridharan Sriram was blasting runs at will. Did that make him better batsman. I said this year my friend. If you wanna compare stats then Yuvi has worst FC record then anyone in current squad.

Dont get worked up in North - South debate. South is well represented in Indian team. 4 our of 11 in last test match.

Anyway People Believe or not but Sachin absence would be the big blow for India..
Everybody eyes on Kaif now..

It wont make a huge difference.We are playing at home.

Lol....Sid..Ya you are right..
So you think powar don't interfer in team Selection???Better you should ask vengsarkar about that!!!

Powar is an idiot.

Mostly because the ones who pick the "top 7 batsman" will be from the northern states and be totally against the southern ones.
Its a fact. Politics in Indian Cricket.

Politics is prevalent in Indian cricket as is clear from our opening combination.
Wasim Jaffer who did really very well is still there. Then ofcourse,we have the Master Blaster.He is followed closely by Rohit Sharma.
To build up the Mumbai lobby we have also had players like Agarkar and Dadaji playing for India with Ramesh Powar.

This is the Mumbai lobby....You can add if you want to.

Just take a look at our ODI side. Its as if they purposely have removed all South Indians from the team.

Tendulkar
Uthappa - Exception
Ghambir
Sharma
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Irfan

Ect.

Man who should be in then? Just post your Indian ODI XI

I think kaif has been selected only because of his best fielding in india.

At this rate, India will split into two parts, North and South India....:p

I think kaif has been selected only because of his best fielding in india.

Nah, Badri is just as good as him, and Raina and Tiwary are probably better than the both of them nowadays.

Put it this way, Why would you want someone with fielding ability, when you can just play Yuvraj...

I have seen Badri bat

Yeah, he's not the flashiest or the most good looking player, but he performs, and I feel that he will never get a chance now.

But, I'm fine with it if Kaif performs, which I don't think he will. I don't understand when Karthik was kept as a back up, why didn't they pick him?

Just take a look at our ODI side. Its as if they purposely have removed all South Indians from the team.

Tendulkar
Uthappa
Ghambir
Sharma
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Irfan - Exception

Ect.
Same for Gujarat????

Eh??...I think P Patel is not getting Chance in Test Matches because He is from Gujarat..
He has Higher average then Dhoni in First class..He has higher average in Test against Aussis in Australia than Dhoni???

Lol, I think we all need to get back onto Earth now.

Ya only place when you can speak whatever you want..

It wont make a huge difference.We are playing at home.

Of Course...I am eying very Closely...

At this rate, India will split into two parts, North and South India....:p

At Least WE don't want this..
We have Politics everywhere..Only I feel In Indian team(Test team) everybody play as a team..

Everyone playing for Country...
Chill pill Guys.Nobody hear us...We should not fight for players for whom we means nothing then a Fan..:p

Last edited:
Same for Gujarat????

Eh??...I think P Patel is not getting Chance in Test Matches because He is from Gujarat..
He has Higher average then Dhoni in First class..He has higher average in Test against Aussis in Australia than Dhoni???

Maybe because he's the most terrible wicketkeeper India has produced? Even Dravid is better with the gloves!

Yuvraj is a terrible fielder now a days. He's no where as good as Badrinath.

Badrinath is a solid, technically sound player. He has done everything in the books to earn a spot in the team, as has Tiwary.
But alas, people like Kaif make their way in, for some reason or another. Biased selectors on politics all around.

Gujurat = Munaf Patel. What did he do to earn a call up? He got one.

Maybe because he's the most terrible wicketkeeper India has produced? Even Dravid is better with the gloves!

Gujurat = Munaf Patel. What did he do to earn a call up? He got one.

Wow thats the great news for S Didhe and Others that they were not the most terrible...

Look When we are desperate to prove our favorites player best in the world then anyhow We gonna do that...
For that People have compared D Kartik to S Tendulkar,which is the most terrible thing to do...

I don't want fight actually..Not even Argumets Because honestly It won't make me difference Kaif will play or Badri as far India is winning..

@M Patel---No body hates him more than me..Its courtesy to N Shah..:p

Users who are viewing this thread