South Africa in India

Ya And Sout Africa know that they have all the time in the world now..
So they can play Slow now...Just Few more runs and Match will be completely out of Control of INdia..

its india fault too u know first they won teh toss and batted on a green pitch where its gonna swing that what happended and then indian batsman couldnt survive

If India wanted 5 bowlers they should have played Piyush instead of RP Singh. Clearly Kumble is also unfit and is Dhoni.

Well No Excuse for Dhoni as He never looks like unfit to me until that wiered shot on which HE got out..

I think RP has forgoten his limitation..He has lost his swing back ability to right hander..He is either trying too much or HE has lost the Charm..

India stggling with Bowling and Kumble has not so much choice now..

Lets see Pathan came to Bowl

If India wanted 5 bowlers they should have played Piyush instead of RP Singh. Clearly Kumble is also unfit and is Dhoni.

well maybe than can be the reason why india batted first to give palyers more rest they were hoping to bat atleast 1 and half days but no innings didnt start they just ended and its captain fault batting on a green surface

What a Throw from Dada..You should get 5000 dollars fine for that..
Nothing going on India's way...Neither Bowling nor Batting..
That was touch and go..
Hope some Dehydration will help..

Irfan Pathan working up good pace here, but I am still sure that he needs to use his front arm more to aid his consistency. I feel that he could benefit from more coaching from Wasim Akram to aid him with swing, as could the whole attack - I think that Wasim Akram was a special case in that he could swing the ball purely with a change in wrist position with no loss in accuracy; whereas someone like Zaheer Khan has to change his action and RP Singh loses accuracy.

Ha ha..ya...India is in more and more trouble by every run and every over....
This test want some Mirecal otherwise South Africa all set for win..

Noone should target Dada. He is our best fielder since second innings ofChennai test match. :)

Ya I am not making him Target..
But Prognosis of this Match is not looking nice for India..
There are lots of thing which should be n consolidation for Future...
RP is surprising everyone but you have to move on with new performance..You can't stay in the team by Past performance...Enough Chance to Srisanth.He is a good bowler No Offense but He is not good enough to change the Course of the Match..

Someone from batting will have to do Dravid-Laxman at Eden Garden here.

Thanks God that Time is up...That was terrible day of test cricket for India..

absolutely spineless performance by the indian team,what an irresponsible shot by dhoni,cant remember when he last played a good innings.

Ohhhh, I just came back from the shopping mall and I was expecting a headline like 'Harbhajan 9-fer evens out dramatic first day' on Cricinfo...

Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread