South Africa in India

God how we need Ishant and Zaheer badly....:noway

At Least We Badly need Ishant Back.
Thats why I always favor to Bench Strength Because India have never tried Such Bowlers which they should had tried before years like R Bose,P Kumar.After couple of Nice tour India have made RP the Prime Bowler which has put him in Comfort Zone.You must create some Competition so Every bowler is under the Pressure to Perform.I still believe RP is a good Bowler but he needs Same treatment Which India have given to Z Khan by dropping for Some Matches.

Last edited:
At Least We Badly need Ishant Back.
Thats why I always favor to Bench Strength Because India have never tried Such Bowlers which they should had tried years like R Bose,P Kumar.After couple of Nice tour India have made RP the Prime Bowler which has put him in Comfort Zone.You must create some Competition so Every bowler is under the Pressure to Perform.I still believe RP is a good Bowler but he needs Same treatment Which India have given to Z Khan by dropping for Some Matches.

I personally don't think RP is in the same league as Zaheer and I don't think he will ever be...

Zaheer is World Class, whereas RP is just wierd.

I personally don't think RP is in the same league as Zaheer and I don't think he will ever be...

Zaheer is World Class, whereas RP is just wierd.

Ya You saying this Because of this Series.Before this Series You would had rate RP more than Zaheer.
Another thing Sanjay Bhai,Bowler to be so called world class at least need good average,Consistent performance and not just one good series.

RP has only had 2 good series, against Pak in pak and against End in eng, what does that say about his ability to bowl on Indian pitches, notice how Zaheer still looks dangerous on Indian pitches, not just swinging Trent Bridge pitches...

First of all I was not comparing Zaheer and RP.My point was RP also need same tratment which Zaheer has got.
Anyway As you have made the point of Comparison.Let me tell you Zaheer also averages poor in Tests at home..

*That was first Match for RP in India.He has played all his 12 test matches out of India.So he need time to get set.
** Zaheer Khan averages 40 in India after 18 test Matches.He was not able to take even 5 wickets in any of test match where Ishant has done it within his 3 rd test match so I believe India need Ishant more than Zaheer..

You have used word World Class,Well average says different.

So boring (reading the last few pages)... he he he!

anyways, the lead is quite big now for India. All that is needed is a miracle. THATS ALL IS NEEDED! Harbhajan has looked very good in this series and is getting back to his good test days. but he needs support.

I was shocked when I saw RP Singh's name in the XI and I am vindicated. Horrible fellow! He has lost everything in a matter of a few weeks and looks the worst. Sreesanth has been bad too and what can Irfan do? We needed Ishant Sharma or a bowler of his pace but we dont have one. In this heat, both RP and Sreesanth reduce their pace so as not to overwork themselves. This shows how much fitness they have. PATHETIC! Zaheer would have been the same as RP. He has no pace, and his fitness we all know.

Kumble's captaincy is being exposed. Let it be! He is not a great captain but yesterday he was dreadful. That single decision at the toss made us see the day that we did. Is this the same team that fought tooth and nail in Australia? They are easily giving up everything just with their body language. We need youngsters in all forms of the game man. This is sickening.

Hope Now more people Don't get bore as You have posted already.lol.:p

Even if Harbhajan does produce a miracle and bowl SA out for under 300 runs, India will then have to make 200odd runs to stay in the game, and they can't stop there, they will need at least another 300 to be competitive. So that 500+ runs...

Ha ha Sanjay Bhai..Its great after 76 you dare to talk about 300,400 and Even 500..lol..:p

You are right but Firstly India need to restrict South Africa under 200 lead which seems to me very unlikely.Two Strong Batsman are there Kallis and AB.
But you never know,One good spell from Bhajji and Game can turn toward us..

Ok lets put it this way, I'll be happy if we don't get beaten with 3 days...

Thats Something Sweet..lol.:p
Ya If India don't lose this within 3 days then It'll be big achievement.

Well Lot depend on tomorrows play.If India allow Africa to get some easy runs with insulting bowling of RP and Srisanth then It will be out of Control.Kumble looks unfit and Bhajji alone won't be enough to create pressure.Another threat is that AB Devillers still there.He is one of the best Slog hitter.
Although after all this Crap I wish Our Bowlers bring back something for us.

Users who are viewing this thread