South Africa in India

Rahul Dravid! :)

You have got to be joking, NO CHANCE!

Only a matter of time till The Wall stands tall again, just you wait. No one in India is more reliable in the number 3 position than this man right here, would be ridiculous to drop him.

If you were going to replace him in the number 3 position, it would have to be Badri for sure. I don't think Dhawan is anyway near the team at the moment, Badri is ahead of him in the numbe 3, not that Dravid should be replaced. Karthik, Patel, Chopra and probably Jaffer are ahead of him in the opening slot, so yeah, he's gonna have to wait a bit longer, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Give me one reason why you want Laxman to retire??:cool:

3 months ago I would have said Yuvraj singh. but now my lips are sealed. :mad

You think Laxman is waste??Anyway Nice avvy..:p

Shes Better than you Russian chicks. :p

If you were going to replace him in the number 3 position, it would have to be Badri for sure. I don't think Dhawan is anyway near the team at the moment, Badri is ahead of him in the numbe 3, not that Dravid should be replaced. Karthik, Patel, Chopra and probably Jaffer are ahead of him in the opening slot, so yeah, he's gonna have to wait a bit longer, I'm afraid.

Badri wont do Hussey. Hes gone. If hes not selected now then bye bye. I think Kaif should get in side. Just feel he'll be sucessful now.

Last edited:
Badri wont do Hussey.

You never know, let's see if he gets selected into the Test squad first. I feel really sorry for him, it would be such a a waste of talent if he doesn't get a chance at International level.

I don't think Mob Badri will be first preference for Selectors..I think If they want to bring someone they will go for A Chopra or something..I also don't see P Chawla playing..And Actually thats sad..Anyway I think its lot depend on their zone also,from where they playing??
Badri is playing for??

Tamil Nadu, reducing his chances straight away. :p

Ya Mob..Honestly most of times player need to play from strong Zones to get selected..And I am So disappointed with that..We have example of Agarkar who played so long even after his 5 Economy rate because hes from Mumbai.
Anyway Thanks Mob for Help..Best of Luck to Badri..

Dhoni comes from Ranchi. Does anyone who they have team also. Its not right that you need to be from special zone. I dont know from where did Kartick came into fold. Ambati Raydu was way better bat than him.

Agarkar picked up wickets in heap. Even now he has best strike rates in ODI.

Lol...How can you argue for A Agarkar..Because he has taken wickets regularly..Check out McGrath in 2007 world cup..Only He didn't take wickets there but see his Economy rate!!
Whatever you say I have never seen worst bowler than A agarkar..

IMO Dadaji = Agarkar

They are both equally terrible.

Its true though, they are both over the hill...

IMO Dadaji = Agarkar

They are both equally terrible.

Well Sanjay Bhai made some sense at last..:p
India need to look up at youth..You don't need your old guns like A Agarkar,Z Khan..They have got their chance and We have seen what they did in past..And Now Bowler like Ishant and P Kumar troubling the Aussis in Australia then let them prove more..:D

Its not right that you need to be from special zone. I dont know from where did Kartick came into fold. Ambati Raydu was way better bat than him.

Karthik came into the team to replace Parthiv Patel behind the stumps, then alter on the openers kept failing and they experimented with Dinesh and it came off.

Users who are viewing this thread