South Africa in India

Well Sanjay Bhai made some sense at last..:p
India need to look up at youth..You don't need your old guns like A Agarkar,Z Khan..They have got their chance and We have seen what they did in past..And Now Bowler like Ishant and P Kumar troubling the Aussis in Australia then let them prove more..:D

All is true, but we need one experienced quick bowler, I don't know why, we just do :rolleyes:, and that has to be Zaheer

Well Sanjay Bhai made some sense at last..:p
India need to look up at youth..You don't need your old guns like A Agarkar,Z Khan..They have got their chance and We have seen what they did in past..And Now Bowler like Ishant and P Kumar troubling the Aussis in Australia then let them prove more..:D

Your Ishant and Kumar will die at hands of Gibbs and co. Dont forget Gibbs loves Indian bowling and even more so in India. ZAK is still our best Test bowler.

Nah, Kumble is our best overall bowler, Zaheer is our best pace bowler.

Your Ishant and Kumar will die at hands of Gibbs and co. Dont forget Gibbs loves Indian bowling and even more so in India. ZAK is still our best Test bowler.

But now we have Ishant who can emulate what SA bowlers can do, Gibbs has never faced a bouncy Indian bowlers so we don't know whats going to happen...

But now we have Ishant who can emulate what SA bowlers can do, Gibbs has never faced a bouncy Indian bowlers so we don't know whats going to happen...

Where will pace come from. They are producing sleeping beauties these days.

Nah, Kumble is our best overall bowler, Zaheer is our best pace bowler.

Had Kumble not lead well it was time to say TATA to him.

Last edited:

No Actually Gibbs and Company have loved to smash your best test bowler..
Bet me They can't repeat it against Ishant..
And By the way Kumble is our best test bowler and No doubt about that..
Let's decide Check out It takes how much years to Z Khan to take 5 wickets in test ininngs in India...Ishant has done that within his 2 nd test..:clap;)
Get rid of Z Khan..Just Watch once again 2003 World cup final where he took money..:mad

Sid-Bhai stop talking in riddles :p

If we cannot produce Pace then neither will SA.

Think about like a mathematical simple equation:

x = pace

x(ind)=x(sa)

ind=sa

Boy, we are all over-rating Ishant like hell here, his bubble will burst soon.

Have you seen him lately. He has shaved the 3 hair he had on his face. I bet hes doing some ad.

No Mob we are not over rating.But I have never seen that in Australia someone creating fear to Aussis batsman by bowling..
May be its to early days for him but I bet he'll do better than Zahir..:p:D

Users who are viewing this thread