South Africa in India

I think he means an Indian bowler

Then Watch

thinking.jpg

But I have never seen that in Australia someone creating fear to Aussis batsman by bowling..

The Aussie conditions were perfect for him, bouncy and faster than Indian conditions.

He has taken a good battering under Indian conditions before, none more than Manoj Tiwary (what I've seen) :p.

He's not THAT good, I bet Kallis could take him apart in one of the Tests, but let's wait and see.

Alright then, I bet Tendya can take apart Steyn in at least one of the tests.

Well I think Our strong test batting line up with Dravid,Sachin and Ganguly gonna be tested against Styen and Morekal..I know we can't consider their performance of Bangladesh..But They are fast and Furious..
I hope I can catch practice Match!!
By the way with whom Saf gonna play their first practice match?/

Well Cricinfo only shows the three tests. nothing about warm up matches or ODI's

Boy, we are all over-rating Ishant like hell here, his bubble will burst soon.

He will go through a down and if he has it in him, he will come back up again. Just like Pathan

Well Cricinfo only shows the three tests. nothing about warm up matches or ODI's

Well ya..I checked there at cricinfo..I thought may be some channel in India gonna show that??
I still doubt It won't be easy for our openers to face Styen and Mornie..Although I am supporting India of course but I love to see Mornie in action..:p

I think our batters will handle it pretty well. There is a difference between Bangladesh and India. Even on faster wickets, Steyn or Morkel cant do much damage to us as Dravid, Tendulkar and Ganguly will hold fort pretty well (I am guessing Dravid will be back to his run-glutton ways soon).

I am worried about the bowlers. The flat beds wont do them much good. We need Zaheer back (not sure if he will be fit for Chennai). I would rest Ishant and have Sreesanth and RP Singh to partner Zaheer Khan. Irfan would prove ineffective on Indian wickets especially in test matches, and we have big batters to take care of the batting (so we dont need his batting too). This would be my team for the Chennai test

India XI
Virender Sehwag
Akash Chopra/Gautam Gambhir
Rahul Dravid
Sachin Tendulkar
Saurav Ganguly
VVS Laxman
MS Dhoni/Dinesh Karthik (In case MSD is not fit enugh)
Anil Kumble
Harbhajan/Irfan (depending on if its a pacier or spin wicket)
RP Singh
S Sreesanth

Last edited:
Well Ya predictable and good..I don't see any problem with Sri's Squad..
And after one or two match they can get back Ishant in stead of RP or Srisanth..
Well I still want Piyush to see in action.But Bhajji is pick of his form..So don't want him to give rest..Hope India do well..
And I think G Gambhir should get chance to open..

Bhajji needs to pick up wickets.True,he is high on confidence after coming out of the Oz tour successfully,but he still needs to pick up wickets,whihc he has not.
Piyush would be great,especially when the Proteas havent seen him in action.His googly is fantastic.

As vaiby and others say,there is no need for India to play Zak,he will be a liability,just cause he was the spearhead doesnt warrant him a return to the squad.Zaheer has been given enough opportunities and he has failed till date in many of those.
It is time to focus on the youht brigade.
And i say ask Gambhir and Chopra to open with Jaffer out.

India have a dilemma whether to play Bhajji or Piyush altough I reckon Bhajji will get the nod because of his experience on these spinning tracks, altough sadly he doesn't always perform on them...

India have a dilemma whether to play Bhajji or Piyush altough I reckon Bhajji will get the nod because of his experience on these spinning tracks, altough sadly he doesn't always perform on them...

One last chance for Bhajji I think. He need to get better cos Kumble is not going to be around more than a year now. Chawla does not have variety for test bowler. Being Mohali fan I hate to say this but can someone trade him to Jaipur Royals.

Users who are viewing this thread