South African Tour of India 2010

HAving watched all the ODI cricket being played in the subcontinent over the past few months, I think we`ve been a bit too critical of the Indian bowlers. Very few bowlers have come out unscathed over the past year or so. The pitches have only worsened the mental make up of our bowlers. It does not help when you are thinking of containment and not wickets. Bowlers have been forced into the containment mode after all these run-fests and T20 circus.

LOL The moment I saw the Cricinfo page refresh and say 300/3 I was worried. :p

If he can stay on till the end, there's plenty time for him to get a double hundred, but I don't think his fitness will allow him that. He's getting all aggressive already.

200 or not, this is another fantastic innings! :hpraise

There's still a full 8 overs left.... I know he has to think of the team score, but he could just get the 200 in singles from here! :eek:

LOL The moment I saw the Cricinfo page refresh and say 300/3 I was worried. :p

If he can stay on till the end, there's plenty time for him to get a double hundred, but I don't think his fitness will allow him that. He's getting all aggressive already.

200 or not, this is another fantastic innings! :hpraise

Epic knock. Most of us thought that he would`nt better his 175 against Australia for the rest of his career but this guy keeps coming up with something special everytime we say that. Yes, a record will be an icing on the cake but this has been special already.

Users who are viewing this thread