South Africa Tour of New Zealand - (Feb/March 2017)

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe it was very windy for that ball so the things they use to map the path of the ball were out of line

Chewie

BCCI President
I am happy that Nicholls is proving me wrong because without him we would be in a terrible position :)

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am happy that Nicholls is proving me wrong because without him we would be in a terrible position :)
Especially since he got a masterful century! Great effort from Nicholls has secured his spot at 5 for a while.

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Latham's last chance at Hamilton for me. No test scheduled for a while after that so he should take time off to prove that he is a world-class opener for NZ. If he doesn't perform, I would study some openers in the Plunket Shield if I were Gavin Larsen or Mike Hesson. Be prepared!

Chewie

BCCI President
Latham is the best opener we've had since Richardson, no way he should be dropped

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Latham is the best opener we've had since Richardson, no way he should be dropped
True, but if he consistently doesn't perform(poor bugger needs a half century) and develops the consistency of Richardson, his rough patch may continue to our next scheduled test series in December. We have had a poor string of openers failing, let's hope Jeet Raval can have as solid of a mindset as Richardson and develop into a world class opener. I wouldn't drop him for anyone right now but once some classy 20 something year old comes and dominates the Plunket Shield, I would be wary if I was Latham, although he does deserve praise for consistency.

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Scott Kuggeleijn is in the squad for Hamilton after Trent Boult ruled out.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Quite weird to see slow pitches in New Zealand. Has this been a long-term pattern or is this strategic to exploit South Africa's perceived weakness?

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Quite weird to see slow pitches in New Zealand. Has this been a long-term pattern or is this strategic to exploit South Africa's perceived weakness?
Most pitches are seamer and swing friendly due to the proximity to the Tasman or Pacific but there are some turning wickets like Seddon Park. The humidity mainly determines how effective the swing will be but there are tossed up pitches like we've seen in Hamilton before.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kiwis ripping through the South Africans without Southee and Bolt, wow!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Rain ruining NZ's chances of victory...

Users who are viewing this thread