South African Tour of India 2010

Sachin Tendulkar! Legend! :hpraise

If it was not for Sachin's double hundred tonight, we would have absolutely feasted on Dhoni's innings and would have hailed it as his major comeback in ODI cricket to his old marauding style. HE SMASHED IT SUPERBLY TODAY!!! Give him that credit. At one point, 375-380 was all that was possible. But Dhoni's mind blowing hitting got us 400+.

Can anyone find an updated scorecard.. this is truly amazing, this kills all doubters in the debate of who the best batsmen of this era is, you can quote that from an aussie ponting is easily number two now

Can't take my eyes off those 200* mark! :o

we questioned it in another thread whether it's possible or not, but this guy just made it ! :hpraise

SACHIN TENDULKAR - YOU ARE THE ONE!

I have waited 15 years for this day. I always believed that Sachin Tendular would be the one who would score an ODI double century.

This is truly a fine and unforgettable moment.

Here's a real tester for India's pacemen. They've got a stupidly high score, but is it possible to concede more runs?

Sachin Tendulkar.....you beauty!!!!
Legend rewrites the history books

LOL Looks like Cricinfo's servers are having a rough time meeting all the demand, the people wanting to see it for themselves! :laugh

Don't even feel like watching the second innings now. We've won this, for me at least! :hpraise

LOL Looks like Cricinfo's servers are having a rough time meeting all the demand, the people wanting to see it for themselves! :laugh

Don't even feel like watching the second innings now. We've won this, for me at least! :hpraise

Same here. I am going back to sleep (my dad woke me up saying 'Do you know the score? Sachin is batting on 180*"). But I feel we will win this match here and make it 2-0. I guess we know the history of such scores being chased down. We might win it with 2-3 runs to spare.

Again to Sachin - INDIA SHOULD BE ALWAYS PROUD OF YOU!!! Even the world is!!

I'd like to see Sachin score the first ever ODI 200 here today :)

I wrote this when Sachin was on 34. Sachin just looked to be in such lovely touch, and seemed to be getting into the zone easily. So I decided to call the 200 - the first time I've ever predicted it. It's just amazing that Sachin delivered it to me after I waited for 15 years, and did it on this day. ;)

DO NOT DO IT! i did that when Australia set the highest ODI total and went to sleep only to wake up and find out we lost

Users who are viewing this thread