South African Tour of India 2010

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
it will take another 5-10 years for another batsman to score 200. Sachin, truly the legend.

I wish he also equals Brian Lara;s record in test cricket.

Thats almost impossible. The rate at which Tendulkar scores in test cricket, we cant win the game for sure if we scores 401*.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I didnt. I believed we could do it like this. I thought Sree would do it, but he gave just a minor contribution. The rest like Jadeja and Yusuf are doing it for us.

Still Steyn and Parnell, that too with DeVilliers are there. Hope we finish this off soon.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Against India, its not impossible because we suddenly take the foot off the pedal completely.
India will be surely winning this.

Has anybody read above.

Sachin played the fastest century by any indian.(but it was his 2nd century:noway 100-200 in 57 balls.)

kinda blasting SA.

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Thats almost impossible. The rate at which Tendulkar scores in test cricket, we cant win the game for sure if we scores 401*.

Yes, I think the game will be a draw if sachin scores 400 runs. He will take upto 5-1/2 to - 6 sessions to score those runs.

Lara and Sachin are the best batsman in the last 55 years,the best after Bradman.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The ball is very hard to grip now (Sehwag saying 'ab ise pakda nahi jaa raha hai' which means 'not able to grip the ball anymore'). Hope India dont take it too easy here. Although its 12 runs per over and a very tough ask, the wicket is a flat pancake and the dew is going to make things a lot easier for the batsman. The ball is becoming more like a soap now.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Indians have been sloppy and sleepy in the field for last 10 overs. Try to get them out below 250.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
How is it that you come only to say the negatives?:p

Well when India is bowling what can you say. :facepalm

Good thing is Nehra is still going for plenty. Had he picked 3 wickets, he would have confirmed his place in WC squad.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good over so far from Nehra. DeVilliers looking to blast and its the batting powerplay, and only 3 runs off 4 balls.

Parnell GONE!! Super over that by Nehra, that too in a batting powerplay. Very good bowling by India today in this match (esp. Nehra and Sree).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Who hoooo.... Where are those guys who didnt agree with me when I said Sree was going to do well today? He has picked up 3 wickets (one of Amla who is in terrific form, and one of Steyn who almost embarassed us last game).

One more wicket away from a crushing and destroying win!!!! And the No.2 ranking!!

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Its worrying time when that starts to happen.

If they bowl well, they deserve credit. If they dont, do all you want with them.

Sree - get that 4-fer!;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Once in blue moon performance does not make our bowlers great. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread