Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any discussions related to the Premiera Liga goes in here.

I think Barcelona will be favorites again but Real Madrid might just come back to their old ways this season.

Teams:

Athletic Bilbao
Atl?tico Madrid
Barcelona
Celta Vigo
Deportivo La Coru?a
Espanyol
FC Sevilla
Getafe
Gimnastic de Tarragona
Levante
Mallorca
Osasuna
Racing Santander
Real Betis
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Real Zaragoza
Recreativo Huelva
Valencia
Villarreal

Last edited:

Ritwik

co-founder
I would love Real to come back, but they seem to be just buying stars as usual, not allowing the team to settle down and develop some sort of chemistry. In spite of all their purchases, their midfield doesn't look very strong to me.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
YES! This is my kind of thread :D!

Perhaps I'm just being foolish, but I think that this is Madrid's year. I have them finishing first (with Ra?l coming back into form nicely ;)), Valencia in second, and Barcelona in a disappointing third.

And Real Sporting de Gij?n winning the Segunda Divisi?n and a spot in the Primera :D.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Assuming he stays at Madrid, I would love to see Ronaldo silence his critics by ending the season as top goalscorer. I wouldnt mind if Torres finishes top though.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Valencia also look strong this season. David Villa was the 2nd highest goalscorer last season, and they also have Fernando Morientes now.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
My favourite team of Spain has been for more then a decade Barcelona. And they seem to have their squad, compared to previous season, intact. So they're one of the favourites. Now I hope they will strenghten themselves with some players with the relegated Italian clubs.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Real Madrid will win it. Capello is world class, they may have a slight bad start but eventually they'll come good. Hopefully Woody will play the full season :D

sachin

International Coach
Well if Madrid win it,it wil only be so because Barca loose it.Barca are to strong and consistant.Valencia look good runners up,Madrid scraping in third place-only because of the occasional individual performance.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Real Madrid was good a in years 2001 to 2004, erm, Go Barca.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
m_vaughan said:
Valencia also look strong this season. David Villa was the 2nd highest goalscorer last season, and they also have Fernando Morientes now.

Morientes was a joke for the past two seasons though. I agree Valencia are strong, but will probably fiinsih second. Can't see anyone stopping Barca really.

Users who are viewing this thread