Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
There are millions of reports suggesting that Barca are about to buy a target-man, so does that mean Leo will be moved to the right or Barca will employ a 4-2-3-1 with Messi as the number 10?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Messi will play RW with Neymar LW. Sanchez out with Pedro as back-up.

I've heard reports they're after Higuain which would be interesting for several reasons. Not a target man, but a poacher which is what I think would suit them better anyway.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I don't think this potential target man/poacher will play every game, but when he does, I'm positive it'll be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-5-1, I just don't see Messi ever moving out wide again, and with those 2 systems, there's room for Messi's favored position, and the 2 wingers, only problem is they'd have to drop the midfield 3 that we've grown accustom to with Barca, but Messi can drop deeper if need be and he's just as bad defensively as Iniesta and Xavi so it makes no big difference.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
If Barca can get rid of their transfer ban, then they can surely decrease Suarez's ban length. Anyone feels Suarez's goal scoring to drop like it has done to all the previous former Liverpool strikers that moved on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
They didn't "get rid" of their transfer ban, they've appealed it and thus it's withheld for the moment, they'll serve it once it's upheld or won't if it's overturned, but I see FIFA shooting down the appeal and Barca taking it to the CAS like Suarez is about to.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Only Barca vs Real will be interesting

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Yep..I guess.
BTW thos Galactico scheme is really annoying...why they buy a player at such an overpriced value when a lil bit of bargaining can be done.?

Users who are viewing this thread