Spanish Football Thread

Which team will win the "La Liga" 14-15?

• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia

• Malaga

• Other

• Total voters

badvintage

International Cricketer
Iniesta was good.Unfortunate that he passed the ball to Neymar at that particular point,which inturn was passed to Messi before going for a flat six.
Neymar is now living up to the Blaugrana's expectations.If we are wreaking havoc like this in the absence of Suarez,there will only be good for us when Suarez comes back.

Rakitic has played some good football.His passing is wonderful.Finally we got hold of someone who can someday replace Xavi for us.

If we play Neymar for the full game for once, we have a good chance to completely own the game.

And James Rod, Bale not doing so well :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If we play Neymar for the full game for once, we have a good chance that he completely injures himself for the rest of the season.

Corrected.

Real was quite disappointing yesterday, I don't know why the hell did they shift from counter attack to possession game, never suited us. Counter attack still is the best option with Hamis, Bale and CR7 upfront, Benzema as a target man never finds the goal so staying back should be better for both the team and the player. Carvajal's injury is really costing us as well, his crosses are good enough to be perfected by the men upfront in the penalty box. Or in other words, an enormous amount of change in tactics would do. Everytime Ancelotti has to rely on CR7 and someone, if not now then some other time but as soon as possible should challenge Ronaldo as Real's best and always reliable player and I believe that would be Bale and in no time, he's turning out to be better than Angel. That man's a beast and I hope United don't destroy him.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Corrected.

Real was quite disappointing yesterday, I don't know why the hell did they shift from counter attack to possession game, never suited us. Counter attack still is the best option with Hamis, Bale and CR7 upfront, Benzema as a target man never finds the goal so staying back should be better for both the team and the player. Carvajal's injury is really costing us as well, his crosses are good enough to be perfected by the men upfront in the penalty box. Or in other words, an enormous amount of change in tactics would do. Everytime Ancelotti has to rely on CR7 and someone, if not now then some other time but as soon as possible should challenge Ronaldo as Real's best and always reliable player and I believe that would be Bale and in no time, he's turning out to be better than Angel. That man's a beast and I hope United don't destroy him.

That's correct but since he's healthy right now we should play him.

And I really think Real Madrid messed up bringing James Rod, he's so overrated like he had one good World Cup tourney where he played bad teams. They should have never let Di Maria go because that connection between Di Maria and Ronaldo was really special and you won't get that again.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not that Angel and Ronaldo's connection was good but he himself was the whole Madrid after CR7! Ronaldo's 50% while Angel was 25%.

And that thing about Hamis, it isn't like that, always remember that Lord Bendtner's one bad career made all of us forget what kinda god he is...

badvintage

International Cricketer
I just don't see James Rod doing so well in Real Madrid maybe in a few year but not atm.

And they're some rumors going on about Ronaldo going to back Man U.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I believe that Di Maria sale was way too wrong for Madrid.They just lost a powerhouse and replaced him with an overrated cripple.Rodriguez shouldn't even be therr.Its too bad that they shelled out that much for him.He should've been at Monaco for the time being.
Anyways..as far as this runs between Barça and Atleti,its fine.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm sure Hamis wouldn't let us and most importantly himself down because this is his golden year, this year decides his future and if he misses the shot or just don't take 'em (which means he missed 100% of the shots) then I'm afraid he'll have to find another club. I can see Ronaldo not ending his career in Madrid, he'll definitely find another club or just go back to ManU and that's the possibility.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Real is not missing Angel Di Maria they are missing Xabi they are exposed as for James he is good but he is overrated and overpriced

Are you trying to say that the one who won us the Champion's league is not being missed?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Are you trying to say that the one who won us the Champion's league is not being missed?

You still have Bale and Ronaldo for the wings Hames and Kross can play as a CAM/CM! But who will in place of Xabi ? that overpriced Spanish ? even Modric needs a player like Xabi with him , Hell even Isco is a CAM + your defense is shit and your saint is worse then Nawaz Sharif (If you know what i mean) and you have lord Benzema as your striker and your manager can get sacked soon you are in crisis :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You still have Bale and Ronaldo for the wings Hames and Kross can play as a CAM/CM! But who will in place of Xabi ? that overpriced Spanish ? even Modric needs a player like Xabi with him , Hell even Isco is a CAM + your defense is shit and your saint is worse then Nawaz Sharif (If you know what i mean) and you have lord Benzema as your striker and your manager can get sacked soon you are in crisis :D

Lol you think a lot. Angel was playing as a CM in his last days at Madrid. Kroos can definitely play as a CM as well and he's a great lob passer and one of the best set piece takers. Illarramendi as well can do what Alonso used to do for us but the problem is he won't be exactly like Alonso. This should be Madrid's most preferred XI this season.

Ronaldo-Benzema/Chicharito-Bale
-----------Hamis/Isco-------
----Kroos/Modric---Khedira/Illarramendi----
Marcelo/Contrao-Ramos-Pepe/Varane-Carvajal/Arbeloa
---Casillas/Navas---​

Khedira will be back within a month and Jese will be recovering fast as well which will +2 our attack.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Lol you think a lot. Angel was playing as a CM in his last days at Madrid. Kroos can definitely play as a CM as well and he's a great lob passer and one of the best set piece takers. Illarramendi as well can do what Alonso used to do for us but the problem is he won't be exactly like Alonso. This should be Madrid's most preferred XI this season.

Ronaldo-Benzema/Chicharito-Bale
-----------Hamis/Isco-------
----Kroos/Modric---Khedira/Illarramendi----
Marcelo/Contrao-Ramos-Pepe/Varane-Carvajal/Arbeloa
---Casillas/Navas---​

Khedira will be back within a month and Jese will be recovering fast as well which will +2 our attack.

Who is Contrao ?? Pepe is no longer the CB he once was ! !! Ramos and Varane are your only good CB's

and as i said Kross and Hames can play as a CAM/CM ! but saying Illara can do what Xabi used to do is a crime (stop being a fanboy) as for Khedira he is also unsettled plus low on confidence and as for Jese well Benzema will get more chances then him Carlo loves him !

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Jese ain't gonna get much of the starts.
Di Maria and Alonso,both are equally gonna get missed by Madrid this time.It wouldve been a killer Clasico season if Di Maria were there for you guys.
As far as CB's are concerned,Pepe is crap.You dont have much of the choice there.
You should field Navas as your main GK,Casillas is damn low on confidence atm.
And Hames(or whatever you call him) is damn overrated for sure.Just a good WC and all were like he'll eclipse Ronaldo and Messi.That's not happening simply like that.
Chicharito is crap.And preferably not gonna get much of the time except for some minnow teams in CL.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
There is nowhere near enough defensive ability in a Kroos-Modric midfield and that is the problem.

With Kroos having just arrived, I think we'll see Modric making way at the end of the season. These days it seems Madrid don't need to think too much before selling their best players!

War

Chairman of Selectors
I am hearing that new kit Barcelona wore over the weekend in La Liga, was done to show solidarity to the Catalan area who are apparently trying to finally be independent from Spain. That will be a interesting development to watch...

Users who are viewing this thread