Spot the Ball DBC14 Competition

oh and im off to play some 2K14 and FIFA on my ps3 if anyone wants to play or play DBC when its out my id is UNICORNS2001

Ross, for the first couple of rounds we will do 72 hours and after that about 48 hours will be the limit.

Not telling anyone how to do it but I think subsequent round might need to be less than 72 hours.

72 hrs = 3 days. 10 rounds x 3 = 30 days. Thread started 5 March.

Guys, Ross has just confirmed the release will be before the 35th of March. You read it here first.

^is it 35th aus time or GMT

March 27th more likely, going by the revised schedule 2 rounds for 3 days and 2 days for 8 round comes to 22 days

Last edited:
Well 35th March is the availability for PlanetCricket edition, would optimistically subtract 5 days assuming its made first 'world-wide' available before 'PlanetCricket' available.

March 30!

LOL. :D

^is it 35th aus time or GMT

March 27th more likely, going by the revised schedule 2 rounds for 3 days and 2 days for 8 round comes to 22 days

yes, lets start trying to seriously guess the release date based on a silly competition. that sounds like a useful use of our time...

Guys, Ross has just confirmed the release will be before the 35th of March. You read it here first.

this is a good post though

It isn't letting me guess( or I have no idea how to use vBookie!:D)
Help please!

no. we're not.

Some of us actually have other things to do until it gets announced

*giggle*

I bet you like a poll...

*high fives self in absence of ethybubs*

an ex of mine was Polish.

so I once did like a Pole...

Users who are viewing this thread