SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

dont keep asking the same question every time....as said before,it will be released when i'm done with it......please keep in mind that even i got a life,so i'd request you to be patient

ok dont be angry friend :) i will not ask sorry by me gaayanarora

Gm icon,apex bats

PREVIEWS

GM APEX

169rlv7.jpg

GM ICON

15xpvef.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS

View attachment GM ICON FOR AC09 BY SRK.7z

View attachment GM APEX FOR AC09 BY SRK.7z

Last edited:
Well i just love the clarity of these bats you always surprise me with the quality you put onto these bats dude:).How about you also give Adidas Incruza a try that's a very sleek looking bat.

nice work shrenik your the only one at the moment releasing good stuff well done keep it up

how the champions trophy patch work and where in ythe game i can play champions trophy tournamaent

how the champions trophy patch work and where in ythe game i can play champions trophy tournamaent

its only a roster patch and not a tournament patch.....by using this patch, you'd be able to play the odi matches with the champions trophy 2009 squads...
for other instructions,follow the readme

SLAZENGER 2010 BATPACK PREVIEW

2rh4v2c.jpg

the game isn't reading your bats
they are alternating between purple and green

did u replace these with any other bats than mentioned in the readme?

shrenik added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

are other other users facing the same problem as well ?

Last edited:
the game isn't reading your bats
they are alternating between purple and green

yes it happened to me as well but only happens if you try to replace with the bat of your choice ,,so which means replace these with the default cannon, and purist in the game and you wouldnt have any issues.

Last edited:
amazing bats can you make old bats used by imran khan, steve waugh, dean jones etc

Users who are viewing this thread