SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

i have a promblem with the slazenger bats, i put them in according to the readme files of each and they show up flashing red/green, so i saw the names of the files u gave and they did'nt correspond with the names in the readme file, so then i replaced them with the names on the files still i get a red/green bats, so after all that i decided to put the original bats back in and still red/green bats, i have one more idea, but i need to know which bat is which in the editor and which order the bats are in before i replaced them the first time.

you have to replace the default bats with the ones mentioned in the readme.....
for eg : i-blade should be replaced with i-blade from the archive

but while assigning the bats from the player editor you should select 'air blade' option to get 'i-blade' into the game...

hope this helps

that doesnt work, i still get flashing bats:(

could u tell me the slazenger bat order, in ur big editor?

in mine its v389,hyperblade,airblade then iblade

Last edited:
i found out the problem, it was the order of the bats, its supposed to be iblade,hyperblade then airblade so now i replaced them again in that order and it works fine now:)

forgot to mention great job they look great:)

riz7khan12 added 11 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

whats next for the great shrenik?:hpraise

is it just me or some kind of a magic why all these issues never happened me(Touch Wood)* whenever i downloaded and installed shrenik's content they just blend with the touch which means always get perfect stuff in the game no flashing bats or anything may be its just you have to act bit smart while getting all excited about it:):D

could you please make the Austrlian State Twenty20 Big Bash kits?

is it just me or some kind of a magic why all these issues never happened me(Touch Wood)* whenever i downloaded and installed shrenik's content they just blend with the touch which means always get perfect stuff in the game no flashing bats or anything may be its just you have to act bit smart while getting all excited about it:):D

i just get excited, and do something stupid :p but then i know how to fix it too.:)

AUSTRALIA CB KIT

219nzmb.jpg

PAKISTAN KIT

347du2d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread