SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Great, quick work, I only saw a little of the game but I think just take a quick look at the Pakistan kit

Hahaha amazing and very very quick well yes certainly the Aussie kit has been mastered perfectly and the Pakistani kit looks superb too but i think the pepsi logo on the arm was on the right i guess not left not sure but i think it was right arm other then that every thing superb and awesome as always and oh yeah hehe i forgot i do want to place order for the kits as well as i am already way too excited just by looking at them in the previews:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

Great Work,
When r u releasing them.

later tonight......

@glasswings : the pepsi logo is on the left..have a loot at this

113286.jpg

and the order has been placed... :p

I must say your Australian Home kit and Pakistani Kit is the BEST of all.
In terms of clarity and perfection.
:clap
I am a fan of your work.

later tonight......

@glasswings : the pepsi logo is on the left..have a loot at this

113286.jpg

and the order has been placed... :p

Superb !! kits.Great work.where is download link?cant wait for those kits

110 added 8 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

SRk the stumps of 3 Mobile was cool.Bring them out so we can download it :p

great mate looking fwd to them :happy

to be honest your one of the only guys that is making a positive contribution to the kits and bats in the forum at the moment well done :clap

Last edited:
can u release addidas bat

why not

shrenik added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

great mate looking fwd to them :happy

to be honest your one of the only guys that is making a positive contribution to the kits and bats in the forum at the moment well done :clap

that's only because i had some free time over the last couple of weeks and from the next week onwards i'll have to slow down to cope up with studies

guys i need your help....can somebody post the pictures of akmal's wicket-keeping gloves so that i can add that to the kit.....i tried searching it but couldn't find one

Well yeah shrenik i already said that time that i wasn't sure about the pepsi logo on the arm being on right or left because u know when i watched the first half of the game ,,,hehehe i was damn sleepy at the moment so couldn't remember the logo thing ;) but i certainly love ur kits and oh yeah i would be more then glad if you can do the boom boom bat one day:) i would love to see it being done by you.:)

Great Pakistan's KIT....looks very good.Waiting for its release......

keep up the good work

Afridi is good but "Andha Fatka"
Lacks the standard and consistency set by Sehwag

"Andha Fakta"??? no not really Afridi's hits are way stronger then sehwag's but if they connect right that's what he lacks judgment thats all otherwise hes a real hard hitter and oh dear i still remember that bone crushing handshake he does:eek: shows the strength this guy uses on field to see the ball off over the fence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread