SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

did u replace these with any other bats than mentioned in the readme?

shrenik added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

are other other users facing the same problem as well ?

if u remember, i'd had the same promblem, could u possibly release ur bats in dds form so we could choose which bat to replace? or find a way with texpac files?

anyway great job on the slazenger &gm bats :)

Awesome man simply awesome i can't believe how much i love the incurza its just exciting and can't wait for it to release and oh yeah as some of them said here release the bat as the dds so you know i might just change any bat with this cool incurza :banana2:banana2

INDIA ODI KIT
as promised, the India ODI kit has been released...

PREVIEW

2cxuka9.jpg

CONTENTS

1. Kit (Including cap,helmet etc)
  2. Reebok Batting Pads
  3. MS Dhoni WK Gear

DOWNLOAD LINK

View attachment India ODI Kit for AC09 by SRK.7z

ok the best indian kit available over this forum as i have seen that nobody was payin attention to the arm detail where the sahara logo has to be on left arm besides the right one as the real kit has and you have done it quite nicely so amazing job once again..:banana2:banana2:banana2

can you make micheal clark's bat, malik bat, ihsan bat and pakistani kit

i'm done with oz blade....previews will be out soon

as far as pakistani kit is concerned...i'm waiting for cb series to start after which i'll be doing it

hey srk my your odi kit is not working when i replace it with numbering
it dont work, there is no numbering only lights are blinking

make sure that you have replaced the correct numbering file

@shariqbhai - in a matter of few days

abh is saying that bigeditor is not suported for texpack files but your all files are texpack files please give a solution

big editor totally supports texpack files.........follow the readme for installation instructions

when i extrack it to my documents to replace when i replace it a box appears and we have to select the files you have to replace when i go in my documents it dosent show that file:facepalm

i'm done with oz blade....previews will be out soon

as far as pakistani kit is concerned...i'm waiting for cb series to start after which i'll be doing it

Good to know that i totally would be waiting for that like anything because i know i have become a huge fan of your work and i expect that the pakistani kit would be an amazing work from you as well.

Good to know that i totally would be waiting for that like anything because i know i have become a huge fan of your work and i expect that the pakistani kit would be an amazing work from you as well.

thank you for the appreciation of my work....Let's hope that i finish these kits by the weekend coz after that i'll have to slow down my pace due to other commitments...anyways the slazenger bats are now available for download

SLAZENGER 2010 BATPACK

PREVIEW

2rh4v2c.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS

View attachment Slazenger v1(Paul Collingwood) Bat by SRK.7z

View attachment Slazenger v2(Jacques Kallis) Bat by SRK.7z

View attachment Slazenger v3(Matt Prior) Bat by SRK.7z

Very Important : Do not skip the readme

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread