SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Who is gonna notice the gloves anyway.
Just release the kits dude

Be more polite in future , its not you who is paying him to do his job. He will release them when he is happy & satisfied with the quality of his work . ( after all till be you only who shall be praising him after the kit gets released ) .

Also remember that SRK has a thing called LIFE to attend to as well.

Remember,

Your Politeness = His Generosity

Well i think that kabooka was totally right in each and every word that he said....Thanks Kabooka

@mytimeisnow : since you have clarified that it was only a request, without making much of an issue, i take it as a request....

i am doing akmal's gloves right know after which i'll release the kit

i am doing akmal's gloves right know after which i'll release the kit

Nice! but how do we change the gloves shrenik? i was never been able to do so in editor i just don't get to find them in editor same happened to me with your Indian kit i didn't change the gloves for Keeper as i didnt find it can you help me telling how to do so because in the odi section in editor everything shows but no gloves

Last edited by a moderator:
Glasswings21 : to change the keeper gloves type 'keeper/gloves' in the search box and replace codemasters keeper gloves...assign the gloves to the keeper (here, MS Dhoni) using barmyarmy's player editor

and one more thing...neither kabooka is spamming my thread nor his reply was meaningless...think over it again

I respect your sincere work too, but not for a racist and narrow minded person that you are.

So mind your own work.

If you think that im Racist & narrow minded , then lemme welcome you to the 2010 son. The world is like this ..... what you call a racist comment , I call it sticking it up for a fellow artist.

look who's talking
The One who started this gay thing over Yousuf and other men.
lol.

I never said that Yousuf was gay & inspite of me making it clear again and again that it was a joke you just keep on returning to the topic again and again , maybe you have some dark corners in your own closet or are narrow minded yourself.

Now let me tell you what is Racism,

Md. Yousuf was not a muslim by birth , he was a Christian Born Yousuf Youhana , but being the best batsman in the team in 2005 he was harassed by many & was forced to convert to Islam in lieu of captaincy.

The Christian nation in Pakistan felt proud when Yousuf Youhana always performed sign of Cross on his shest after his half century or century in ground during every match. But this was not acceptable to the hardliners & they made life a living hell for him , search BBC.com & you will find his mothers testimony about the pressure he had to endure before converting.

Racism is what you do , not us .... we have had Muslim Presidents , Sikh Prime Ministers & Catholic head of States. Ruling a country which has a majority of Hindus. This shows the strong secular fabric of my country.
An Indian can never be racist , we have been brought up as brothers. We swim together, We sink together right from Tiger Pataudi to Shahrukh Khan ;)

This guy "Kabooka" should be recognized as an official annoying spammer over the threads recently no wonder he did some work for Ashes Kits and all but seriously you certainly need to lay off from other threads and works if you cant comment politely or reply to comments politely stay away and watch,don't act like you're a god on planetcricket seeing one meaningless reply of this guy makes my whole day annoying and uncomfortable:doh:doh:doh

Get your eyes checked kid, where have i been impolite in my earlier reply ? please mark it out for me . I dont act like God rather it your narrow mind which fools you into looking at me like a God. But the fact is im every bit flesh & bones my child. My meaningless replies are not meant for you & if they make you uncomfortable then please mature up & stop behaving like a 7 year old who gets upset at trivial matters.

Well i think that kabooka was totally right in each and every word that he said....Thanks Kabooka

and one more thing...neither kabooka is spamming my thread nor his reply was meaningless...think over it again

In the end I would like to tell both of you that the person whose thread it is , has no issues with me or any of my statements whatsoever.

Jai Hind

well, i dont know what happened here, but it would be great if u could provide previews of the gloves :p

well, i dont know what happened here, but it would be great if u could provide previews of the gloves :p

Well don't worry nothing happened here and nothing even happens when someone tries too damn hard to make sense like the guy above with so many quotes and why be anxious about the previews of anything man its better to be patient and have a joy of the full kit when it comes out so i would suggest lets wait and experience the gloves in the game itself!

Md. Yousuf was not a muslim by birth , he was a Christian Born Yousuf Youhana , but being the best batsman in the team in 2005 he was harassed by many & was forced to convert to Islam in lieu of captaincy.

The Christian nation in Pakistan felt proud when Yousuf Youhana always performed sign of Cross on his shest after his half century or century in ground during every match. But this was not acceptable to the hardliners & they made life a living hell for him , search BBC.com & you will find his mothers testimony about the pressure he had to endure before converting.
Jai Hind

That is such a shame. I wish Yousuf had stuck to his guns and told them all to shove it. It just goes to show how ludicrous and damaging religion is. These so-called "religuous" people are a disgrace to the real meaning behind the teachings of their higher powers.

Think of all the wars and murders that have been performed in the name of religion. Millions and millions of people killed just because one person thinks their fairytale is better than the other guy's fairytale. Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna - they're all looking down shaking their heads at the way humans have grossly distorted their messages.

That is such a shame. I wish Yousuf had stuck to his guns and told them all to shove it. It just goes to show how ludicrous and damaging religion is. These so-called "religuous" people are a disgrace to the real meaning behind the teachings of their higher powers.

Think of all the wars and murders that have been performed in the name of religion. Millions and millions of people killed just because one person thinks their fairytale is better than the other guy's fairytale. Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna - they're all looking down shaking their heads at the way humans have grossly distorted their messages.

Seems like the sad truth of life Skipper :facepalm

PAKISTAN 2010 ODI KIT

PREVIEW

347du2d.jpg

5yyozt.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

View attachment Pakistan ODI Kit by SRK.7z

The amazing stuff as always keep up the amazing work way to go SHRENIK!:banana2:happy:banana2

And oh yeah i thought the aussie commonwealth kit was coming right with it was it not?

Users who are viewing this thread