SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

why not

shrenik added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

guys i need your help....can somebody post the pictures of akmal's wicket-keeping gloves so that i can add that to the kit.....i tried searching it but couldn't find one

i've got this so far; it might be what gloves he uses

Attachments

• BOUCHER.jpg
    BOUCHER.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
boucher doesnt were those anymore i believe, and and i saw akmal wearing something like those gloves (same brand of gloves) today, so im guessing that akmal wears the green gloves:)

Well Akmal loves the GM brand so i believe he might be using something of GM probably but not sure what type but i am sure i saw him also wearing slazenger once somewhere around in T20 world cup 09.

Hey shrenik! why have you delayed the kits man release them dude before you get all busy with the studies and then never get time for it and you know certainly don't want us all to be in that position:noway,because i thought the kits were coming sometime later last night.

why not

shrenik added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

that's only because i had some free time over the last couple of weeks and from the next week onwards i'll have to slow down to cope up with studies

guys i need your help....can somebody post the pictures of akmal's wicket-keeping gloves so that i can add that to the kit.....i tried searching it but couldn't find one

Here it is.
may be this will help
http://static.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/110800/110896.jpg
110896.jpg
109794.jpg
104174.jpg
81190.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
he doesnt use rns gloves anymore i would think, because of his sponsorship with gunn & moore (btw i have a orange pair of gloves like those)

Users who are viewing this thread