SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Holy Molly! hahaha can't believe you actually ended up making it and no wonder its looking superb just like all your other bat's:) but seriously i kinda hate this boom boom guy hes a weird character can't believe he was chewing onto the ball in the last game against aussies'.....LMAO!:laugh but still i love his bat its a unique design:D and once again shrenik came out superb with his stuff as always.:banana2

Shrenik in Australia CB 2010 kits, i have the wicketkeeper pad in yellow.How can i change it in green? pls help me. We can't change in player editor for australia. Help me pls.

Shrenik in Australia CB 2010 kits, i have the wicketkeeper pad in yellow.How can i change it in green? pls help me. We can't change in player editor for australia. Help me pls.

did you change the bradhaddin pads accordingly if yes then you need to change ur keeper pads to his pads or have him as a keeper to show pads i had the similar issue when tim paine was keepin for australia and i realized that need to change the keeper or the pads to show up as the CB kit colors.

it's n't working, i have changed wicket keeperas haddin, the same pads in yellow, since i havn't have australia team in player editor, i don't know how to change the wicket keeper pads in green. Pls help me

my question's a bit noobish but here goes, please bear with me, ermm i downloaded the pakistan odi kit and once i replaced the files, when i play, i get a constantly changing kit colour on the pakistani players, it alternates between pink and green, at first i thought its cool but i got kind of annoying, anyone know how to fix that?

my question's a bit noobish but here goes, please bear with me, ermm i downloaded the pakistan odi kit and once i replaced the files, when i play, i get a constantly changing kit colour on the pakistani players, it alternates between pink and green, at first i thought its cool but i got kind of annoying, anyone know how to fix that?

Hmm, did you replace the Texpack or individual files??

hey thanks for the reply arjind but i've got it figured out now, i tried re-replacing the files and everything worked out great :), anybody working on a Pakistan T20 kit?

hey thanks for the reply arjind but i've got it figured out now, i tried re-replacing the files and everything worked out great :), anybody working on a Pakistan T20 kit?

I'm having the same problem. However, only the T20 pad files are visible in the editor...
I don't know how to replace the files if there are no files to replace :(

Man i have been requesting from quite sometime now that if we can get the same ODI kit we saw here for Pakistan as the T20 texpack format then it would be lot easier and will be trouble free.as i had to replace my w32 file like 10times so far just because of getting flashing textures all the times just something goes wrong i truly believe it would be hassle free for you may be to provide the Pakistan ODI kit as T20 format.

Users who are viewing this thread