SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

already in and please read SRK's post - he will not release until the plagiarzer s dealt with

Great kits and bats aswell

I wonder why wouldn't the plagiarizing person be dealt with right away as many of us have supported shrenik here already since the very first day he mentioned there was something extracted from his work without proper legal authorizations by him if nobody would be dealing with the culprit then i guess it would be a huge blow to us all big fans of shrenik who appreciate his hard work and effort he puts in to make free modified stuff for our game to be more interesting .:noway

dont worry mate...
am making it for 07...

as said, i did it... hey all... am not advertising...dont think bad
if you dont want this here, i will delete this post...
1z72a15.jpg

the lion vector is made by me from a scratch...

as said, i did it... hey all... am not advertising...dont think bad
if you dont want this here, i will delete this post...
1z72a15.jpg

the lion vector is made by me from a scratch...

Well done indeed Zax .

good work with the bat zax..

the plagiarizer has been delt with by the mods and the good new is that boom boom bat is releasing tomorrow

Awesome simply superb!:banana2:banana2:banana2

and oh yeah i guess after the release of this amazing bat the release of Adidas incurza should be around the corner as well:)

Last edited:
i replace boom boom bat....with big editor and when i start game the bat is in two colors pink and green like disco light...help me..??

i replace boom boom bat....with big editor and when i start game the bat is in two colors pink and green like disco light...help me..??

You Should not replace manualy. you should import and it will install automaticly

I think srk india kit is best and others are also great:banana2:happy hope you will do all int kits

Users who are viewing this thread