SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

plz upload india t20 kits

Heyy ppl.....I tried the replace india t20 kit in the game wid the odi one....but sadly some disco colour appeared :P
I cant figure out how to replace it .....its very annoying.....can any1 help plz...?!

i'm very busy these days mate, hence the delay...

The ODI texpack files are only meant for the ODI kits.Don't replace those with T20 kits as they'd cause the 'disco light' texture to appear

i'm very busy these days mate, hence the delay...

The ODI texpack files are only meant for the ODI kits.Don't replace those with T20 kits as they'd cause the 'disco light' texture to appear

Alright that's fair enough but dude is there a way that we can ever get to enjoy these in the T20 format as well ? because simply at the moment Pakistan team is using this KIT only for both formats of the game ODI and T20 so not having this as the T20 will fairly be injustice.

Alright that's fair enough but dude is there a way that we can ever get to enjoy these in the T20 format as well ? because simply at the moment Pakistan team is using this KIT only for both formats of the game ODI and T20 so not having this as the T20 will fairly be injustice.

I am guessing he will upload after replacing the dds files himself

What the heck is this 7z file format? like i extract it but it's not dds files how do I get it to just be dds files...thanks

there is a way, replace the odi kit first, then go into those texpack files and extract those dds files, then replace with t20 kits:)

And i would request that all the previews that are left un-released that first please!!!! and then we can think about another ODI or T20 Kit.

Ok. Can you give me the reference pictures so I can ask someone else do it?

i made it myself taking the reference of certain images on cricinfo..
so its purely made from scratch as like my other stuff.....

just for you to know that my work has been plagiarised by a newbie in his c07 thread.....he just copied the stickers from the boom boom bat preview image on to the template....so i hereby declare that i won't be releasing anything untill he is treated appropriately by the mods..

also,i request you guys not to download that bat from his thread

just for you to know that my work has been plagiarized by a newbie in his c07 thread.....he just copied the stickers from the boom boom bat preview image on to the template....so i hereby declare that i won't be releasing anything until he is treated appropriately by the mods..

also,i request you guys not to download that bat from his thread

I don't understand why the hell people even do it i mean if they certainly don't know how to make modifications and use their own talent they shouldn't be copying someone else's work at any cause.and i appeal to the higher authority people here at planetcricket that treat the responsible person with full extent possible because the only guy contributing much at the moment to this forum is shrenik and he should be respected for that without giving it a second thought and oh yeah i am glad i never played cricket07 because i never had it and i started playing cricket games since BCLARA07 came out so i am so out of this and want to ask others as well to boycott the guy and his downloads totally who has claimed shrenik's work as one of his own releases.

Users who are viewing this thread