SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Great work with the Lord's stadium, looking very HQ as the rest of your work :)
I had a slight reservation about the 'stripiness' of the outfield, I'm not sure the outfield would be so definitely striped, looks a bit like a football pitch. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have a look at a recent picture of Lord's you would find that the outfield is like the one included in the update....not only Lord's but all the English stadia have similar outfields

If you have a look at a recent picture of Lord's you would find that the outfield is like the one included in the update....not only Lord's but all the English stadia have similar outfields

OK that's cool. I find myself corrected :p

Also, when you say replace type_17 folder, that means we have to replace every file individually right?

Last edited:
honestly speaking there is no word other than 110% perfect. lord's looks better than ever now :happy. and if i'm not asking a bit extra then can u correct the asian outfields too. b'coz i think they are not appropriate especialy kolkata one.

so when are going to update rest of the english stadia ?

honestly speaking there is no word other than 110% perfect. lord's looks better than ever now :happy. and if i'm not asking a bit extra then can u correct the asian outfields too. b'coz i think they are not appropriate especialy kolkata one.

Give me some time...i'll update all the stadia along with the outfields

Try it via Firefox if you're not. IE seems to have issues with downloads.

Finally I was able to download it using firefox(after 3 times).
When I replaced that shared texture files it gave an error and I need to close it forcefully, than when I opened it again, its giving an error "file corrupted".
After getting the file from CD, I am not able to replace it as we can't replace model folder with the one I extracted.
So now what should I do?

Hmm works fine for me on chrome.
SRK, could you please answer my previous question about how we're supposed to replace the type_17 folder?

Users who are viewing this thread