SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Finally I was able to download it using firefox(after 3 times).
When I replaced that shared texture files it gave an error and I need to close it forcefully, than when I opened it again, its giving an error "file corrupted".
After getting the file from CD, I am not able to replace it as we can't replace model folder with the one I extracted.
So now what should I do?

could you please download it again and check whether or not you get the same message?

Hmm works fine for me on chrome.
SRK, could you please answer my previous question about how we're supposed to replace the type_17 folder?

yup...you have to replace all the files individually

could you please download it again and check whether or not you get the same message?
I have downloaded it and replaced those shared textures.
Now when I open "Models" ,it gives an error "file corrupted", and so big editor closes.And thats the reason I can't replace it with the one I extracted from CD:(

yup...you have to replace all the files individually

Slight disappointment there :(
Just a suggestion for the future, making an installer would be really helpful, I believe Meet did one for his Colombo update, and there's a tutorial about making an installer, by sachin_rocks I think.

74954d1281270666-pc-mutliplayer-match-up-thread-match-4.jpg

here is your updated lord stadium outfield and pitch really nice :)

Slight disappointment there :(
Just a suggestion for the future, making an installer would be really helpful, I believe Meet did one for his Colombo update, and there's a tutorial about making an installer, by sachin_rocks I think.

have you installed it ?
i can make a installer for you:)

I say we all should wait for mod manager to function properly. Once it is done, there will be no problem for people to install mods.

Does anyone know why the pitchads behind the striker's end are always blurry? It happens to me for most stadiums when I created some.

I am just making the installer
can anyone make a nice starting screen and install successful screen and an icon for the installer?:help

sachin_rocks added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Does anyone know why the pitchads behind the striker's end are always blurry? It happens to me for most stadiums when I created some.

you have to multiply canvas

Do you mean make the image bigger?

Last edited:
the natwest pitchad that i had imported was '512x1024px' in resolution...when you import a texture larger than the dimension of that to be replaced,it automatically gets downscaled to the default resolution...that's the reason why you get a blurry pitchad when viewed from the default camera angle

the natwest pitchad that i had imported was '512x1024px' in resolution...when you import a texture larger than the dimension of that to be replaced,it automatically gets downscaled to the default resolution...that's the reason why you get a blurry pitchad when viewed from the default camera angle

you need to multiply canvas not just increase the size see meet's pitchad as example

Users who are viewing this thread