SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

it would take a bit more time coz the pads are still to be done and i'm bit busy over the next few days....maybe by saturday you might get that as well...so keep checking out

it would take a bit more time coz the pads are still to be done and i'm bit busy over the next few days....maybe by saturday you might get that as well...so keep checking out

Alrighty! looking forward to it because your thread is the only thing on planetcricket which makes me come and check out stuff otherwise no biggies around so far..:p

i would have to agree with glasswings21, you are again doing a great job makes it worth while coming into the forum look forward to the aus kit soon! :happy

Did you make that Aj logo from scratch?I'm not able to get one from anywhere.Wanna use it for making Pakistan kit for Cricket 07.So it would be much appreciated if you could share it.Thanks.

i would have to agree with glasswings21, you are again doing a great job makes it worth while coming into the forum look forward to the aus kit soon! :happy
+1, terrific stuff shrenik:)

Brilliant work, Pakistani kit looks terrific but more to say Aussie kit is even more brilliant then Pakistan one.
Good use of created logos as well as making logos from the scratch, neat as usual.
No flaw in any kit to point out.
Keep up the good work.:clap

Did you make that Aj logo from scratch?I'm not able to get one from anywhere.Wanna use it for making Pakistan kit for Cricket 07.So it would be much appreciated if you could share it.Thanks.

Yeah mate...i made it from scratch..i'll send you that logo iff you agree to credit me for the logo

+1, terrific stuff shrenik:)

thank you very much for Pakistani kits. :) nice work

Thanks guys

Where do you get that 3 Mobile font?

its not the exact 3 mobile font but somewhat similar that i found on dafont.com...its called Qlassik..you can get it from that site

Hey shrenik buddy can you share the $29 cap stumps please! :hpraise

Not right now....only when the known issue regarding editing of stump texture is solved i would release that

Plz release Australia home CB kit

as mentioned earlier, i won't be able to release it before saturday

Brilliant work, Pakistani kit looks terrific but more to say Aussie kit is even more brilliant then Pakistan one.
Good use of created logos as well as making logos from the scratch, neat as usual.
No flaw in any kit to point out.
Keep up the good work.:clap

Thanks Aouni, you'll have to wait till saturday(perhaps even Sunday) for the aussie kit

hey shrenik really great job but where can i download the other teams of kits?exe.srilanka ,england ddi kit and test kit
:)

Not right now....only when the known issue regarding editing of stump texture is solved i would release that

Aww really!? but i dont think there is much of an issue as you know some of those people around here are already releasing such stuff and its just one file for stumps as this globalizes the textures i believe in the game but its ok if you don't wanna provide it may be its not the right time for you:) thanks anyways and really looking forward to your aussie KIT.....!

hey shrenik really great job but where can i download the other teams of kits?exe.srilanka ,england ddi kit and test kit
:)

for the england test kit check the index page....others haven't been made/released

Users who are viewing this thread