SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

dude Pakistan's kit cap is missing

huh! what version did you download where? this the complete KIT and is not even missing a single detail and the utmost error you might be doing is that you can't tell whether the ODI.texpack is what file and now that's what the ODI CAP is replace this file with the caps in the game.

he probably means the widebrim

as far as i know nobody is using the so called widebrim in the team at the moment so lets be a bit realistic and let go off on the widebrim part because the poor shoaib akhtar was the last to be seen wearing one and even that was quite a long time back:sarcasm so i guess its ok at the moment not to have that but in future if shrenik makes one we can for sure add it i guess.

shrenik your works are great. I can't able to change the 20/20 kits for Pakistan. Can any one can help me pls.

huh! what version did you download where? this the complete KIT and is not even missing a single detail and the utmost error you might be doing is that you can't tell whether the ODI.texpack is what file and now that's what the ODI CAP is replace this file with the caps in the game.

characters/kits/pakistan/odi/headwear/generic/cap/odi/texpack
That file is missing from the kit made by SRK he probably forgot to add that file when he was making kit pack in winRar.

Last edited:
don't do that else you'd get a 'disco-light' texture...If you want to replace the T20 kit..

Firstly,Install the Pak Odi Kit.
Extract the dds files from the texpack files through BIG editor
Then replace the dds files under 'kits/Pakistan/twenty20'

don't do that else you'd get a 'disco-light' texture...If you want to replace the T20 kit..

Firstly,Install the Pak Odi Kit.
Extract the dds files from the texpack files through BIG editor
Then replace the dds files under 'kits/Pakistan/twenty20'

Oh thank god i didn't try yet for the Twenty20 kit,,LOL! oops sorry but shrenik is there a way we can get same kit for T20 as texpack ,please i would really really appreciate that because i am so not very good with all this file extraction and replacements.

AUSTRALIA Commonwealth Bank '10 Odi Kit

PREVIEW

219nzmb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

View attachment Australia CB Odi Kit by SRK.7z

Notes

The above screenshot is the FIRST LOOK of the kit.
Some editing was done thereafter such as increasing the border width of the CB logo and other minute changes were made.

Last edited:
Fantastic work again shrenik, thank you.

One question, I didn't notice any keeper pads in the download - am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread