Stadium Creator Discussion

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I know its just a beginning and there will be lot of resources added, so that does mean that having a stadium near sea/ocean/river is possibility? Currently its only rural/city with Mountains/Hills/City, but we will have water based creation in future right?

I'd imagine that seascapes and ponds/lakes will be available in future. Im hoping a lot of what we see in the list of ends become available. (Lake End, Church End, even maybe golf course End). Personal request would be a Bell tower. (with Bell End added to the list.)
Certainly as there was a ground in DB14 by the sea, I'd hope so.
First impression is very good, the odd crash as mentioned above on here, i also cannot add anything to square grounds.

If possible I would like to remove the fence entirely for some grounds and bring the houses up closer. (Or put them in). Thanks BA, keep it coming.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
One more issue I am facing is bowling in the created stadium with bowling close cam and this is how it shows up..

20161001114946_1.jpg

20161001115003_1.jpg

Reactions: FNK

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Hit save today so i could jump out in the middle and hit a few and that has seemed to delete the grandstand and all the pavilions and has left a massive grandstand on the pitch, it's invisible in the editor but I can run the cursor over where it is, when I press delete the game crashes.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hit save today so i could jump out in the middle and hit a few and that has seemed to delete the grandstand and all the pavilions and has left a massive grandstand on the pitch, it's invisible in the editor but I can run the cursor over where it is, when I press delete the game crashes.
Have noticed this that the stands appear right in the middle of the ground but if you wait for a second or so the stadium will be generated. This happens only once a newly created stadium is used for batting/bowling purpose.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
but if you wait for a second or so the stadium will be generated.

Not the case for me

Edit: Actually I know what you're talking about, I knew that wasn't an issue, what is happening to me is different.

Last edited:

Fantazm

County Cricketer
what would be nice is to be able to manipulate the boundary so it doesn't have to be exactly round, or oval etc and have it fit the arrangement of stands. At quite a few grounds (if not most) in this country the boundaries have bends and kinks in them and aren't regular at all.

Trent Bridge has one section of boundary these days that's a straight line in front of the newer stand on one side.

http://garfitgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/Trent_Bridge_Map.jpg

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
great detailing for the stadium creator and thank you so much bigants for doing it. !!!:). Would like to suggest an option to be able to remove fence and have a plain outfield (no design) like many of the local grounds have for the future updates.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tried out the update and wow! This is amazing work! I guess we will see gorgeous stadiums created by our creative genius members by the time December arrives. It's all running and loading super smooth too. Thanks BA! :D

There are a couple of things I would like to suggest though...
1) Maybe a concurrent circular grid display outside the playing field that can toggled on/off can help with perfect symmetry?
2) Not sure if I did something wrong or probably I didn't understand the snapping menu. But it would be nice and easier if the objects can snap to the curvatures concurrent to the playing field.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Recreated oval i was working on, hit play (3 times before worked fine) all pavilions and stands gone. Think I might steer clear of this for a few weeks, heaps of fun though I keep coming back.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Recreated oval i was working on, hit play (3 times before worked fine) all pavilions and stands gone. Think I might steer clear of this for a few weeks, heaps of fun though I keep coming back.
If you've got the save file, please attach it here and we can take a look at what went wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread