Stadiums ID

I am just curious to know that how stadiums allocation will work in the game due to small number of stadiums being included in the game so far. If a team tour a country for a test and one day series for example Pak tour to Srilanka so there is only one stadium from Srilanka with the name of "Colombo Park Oval" which means all Test matches and One day matches will be played in one stadium ?? Does't that look unrealistic ??

Have you even download the Cricket Academy? We can already do that...

We can edit names of the stadiums in CA? Wow. Ok. That's new for me.
Yes I have the CA, the latest one. The thing is I don't use it much. I downloaded it for nets only, which I play occasionally. Anyway; how do you do it?

=====

Btw @BigAntStudios / Ross; I think Trickstar/505 as well as Codies built virtual life like stadiums & named them as such without licenses from most of the countries (correct me if I am wrong, anyone). They didn't seem to get into trouble. May be neither would you.

Last edited:
When you create a team you can dictate the name of their home ground. You can even choose a commentary name for it. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Are the upcoming tours in the last CA update? (Not sure)

edit: I see that only a few are there at the moment.

No there are no tours except for the example tour "Ashes 1st leg", I did create myself an Indian tour to SA + the upcoming one of Australia,,,I hope the game is available by then, so that I can re-live the day's play

When you create a team you can dictate the name of their home ground. You can even choose a commentary name for it. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Hmm. It seems that the ground/stadia names & locations can be edited from CA, although the default name remains the same on the screenshot. It's probably going to show changes when playing the game. Anyway, thanks Snowy. I think this is a good option.

There are 16 tours in mine??? You sure?

I see 16 tours on the Tour Example calendar.

Same as Snowy,, @MattW I guess your update is exclusive, lol

See Ross, you owe us an update

Last edited:
I really love those screenshots looking at the pitches. I hadn't even thought about the cracks and stuff. Will certainly make both batting and bowling more interesting in the latter parts of a match. Seeing the fielders close around the wicket looks fantastic too. I can just imagine my reaction as a thick edge heads straight to them.

Same as Snowy,, @MattW I guess your update is exclusive, lol
Try moving your save game from the folder and starting with the default profile - maybe it 'saves' all the tours in your save game so doesn't pick up the ones they added.

Yeh that does the trick. Would be nice to get it with the already exisiting profile - not sure if that would even be possible

Try moving your save game from the folder and starting with the default profile - maybe it 'saves' all the tours in your save game so doesn't pick up the ones they added.

Now we are at par, Thanx MattW

Users who are viewing this thread