Stadiums ID

To take one example - Australia and Bangladesh play test series against eachother twice in the FTP from now until 2020, once in each country - so having tours out to 2020 in the game is probably the only way to cover all the teams home and away in set fixtures.

I am aware there is a rotating fixture of sorts but it os definitely not written in stone 7 years in advance. Still waiting for South Africa to stop being dickheads and come back to Melbourne and Sydney.

I am aware there is a rotating fixture of sorts but it os definitely not written in stone 7 years in advance. Still waiting for South Africa to stop being dickheads and come back to Melbourne and Sydney.
Not in stone as such, but I'd imagine that it's good enough for a game over just making up fixtures outside of the stuff that's confirmed this far out, or having the game have Zimbabwe playing Australia at the MCG on Boxing Day if they randomised it based on picking teams to play eachother.

I have to ask spitfirekent, since swain left the English gentlemen so(How to write it nicely) swiftly are you planning a new hero for a avatar, maybe one of the aussies we have so so many hero right now.
I think SpirfiresKent changed it as a tribute to the great man. No need to change it right now unless there is another retirement.

Just enough stadia to whitewash the Poms in a series of tests to win an Urn that looks nothing like that other one...

There are officially two, Bradman Oval and SCG, there are unofficial stadia in the other capital cities as MattW's videos show.

Now that Ashes 2013 is off the scene I believe we will get more stadia licensed over time.

I'd rather be a whitewashed pom than a descendent of a rapist or murderer :thumbs

Let's calm down a bit here...

Only 25% of Australians are descendants of rapists or murderers.

Yes...

My families origins are Russian and Irish.

Australia, Russia and Ireland... to answer your question. Yes, I am drunk :cheers

Fail to see how this conversation relates to the original post. There are rapists in every country!

Fail to see how this conversation relates to the original post. There are rapists in every country!

Folks are brushing up on their sledging skills, or shall I say "mental disintegration", in anticipation of the game releasing soon. You don't expect to get away without being sledged online, do you?

Just confirming that in the full game, we have a total of 75 tours, with the ability to make plenty more yourself! :)

Users who are viewing this thread