Stadiums ID

Does Adelaide Oval really have to be Adelaide Gardens? sounds really bad...maybe Adelaide Stadium is better?

What difference does it make when you can edit the name yourself...

Yeh that does the trick. Would be nice to get it with the already exisiting profile - not sure if that would even be possible
What's there now is really just template stuff anyway to show how it all works. There's tours right up until the year 2020 in the full game.

Best thing to do now if you do want to check it out, is upload your stuff to the server, create a new save and then download the teams and players back.

Last edited:
@HBK619 What's your personal favourite stadium to bat/bowl in?

@HBK619 What's your personal favourite stadium to bat/bowl in?
I love Trinidad, the beach off to the side makes for a fantastic sightline when you pan over and around the ground. It's truly a beautiful stadium (not that any are ugly!).

Bradman Oval probably comes in second as it has that great rural feel, with people watching from hills and all the grassy areas with only a tiny bit of a stand, really gives a nice 'community' vibe.

I must agree, from the footage I've seen the Bradman Oval does looks very good especially under the lights :)

What's there now is really just template stuff anyway to show how it all works. There's tours right up until the year 2020 in the full game.

Best thing to do now if you do want to check it out, is upload your stuff to the server, create a new save and then download the teams and players back.

is this "tours" as in what nations will play if we do a career mode, or that we can play a tour as a game mode (e.g. replicate sri lankas tour to england this summer?)

I must agree, from the footage I've seen the Bradman Oval does looks very good especially under the lights :)

I have to ask spitfirekent, since swain left the English gentlemen so(How to write it nicely) swiftly are you planning a new hero for a avatar, maybe one of the aussies we have so so many hero right now.:thumbs

is this "tours" as in what nations will play if we do a career mode, or that we can play a tour as a game mode (e.g. replicate sri lankas tour to england this summer?)
The bolded.

You'll be able to create your own tours, or use any of ours (there's A LOT!), as said up to the year 2020.

Bradman Oval probably comes in second as it has that great rural feel, with people watching from hills and all the grassy areas with only a tiny bit of a stand, really gives a nice 'community' vibe.

The team bus across the road is also a VERY nice touch!!!!

The bolded.

You'll be able to create your own tours, or use any of ours (there's A LOT!), as said up to the year 2020.

Hi HBK, since you are on a answering spree, there are two areas of the game that we don't have a lot of information on. Would appreciate if you can share some information on:

1. Multiplayer: How multiplayer works? (Is it 1v1 or co-op also possible?)
2. Career Mode: Similar to the question you just answered, how can we set up the domestic structure or tours for Career Mode outside of England and Australia?

Not sure what it means to have tours up to 2020. Is that just for career mode? If you play a tour mode aren't the tours just on their own?

Not sure what it means to have tours up to 2020. Is that just for career mode? If you play a tour mode aren't the tours just on their own?
To take one example - Australia and Bangladesh play test series against eachother twice in the FTP from now until 2020, once in each country - so having tours out to 2020 in the game is probably the only way to cover all the teams home and away in set fixtures.

Users who are viewing this thread