Stadiums - Only 16!

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im not 100% certain about this but from playing the game abit although you can choose lots of stadiums in the game there seems be only a total of 16 stadiums.

Alot of the stadiums are generic ones e.g. the same stadium model used for several ground e.g. you choose Galle in Sri Lanka but the stadium is that of Harare.

Perhaps someone can confirm if this is they also think this is the case?

Although I am enjoying the gameplay of the game and I think it seems to be slightly harder than the demo even on county mode.

Ste

Ramz

International Coach
LOL!!! u have got to be joking :O .. wht happened to the 48stadiums etc... how many stadiums for Pakistan ste? can u have day/night matches for all stadiums

BLICcomp

School Cricketer
As I said you can choose all the stadiums I said before from the menu but when you play the game many of the stadium models are generic ones for the unofficial stadiums. e.g. you choose Manchester from the menu but the ground doesnt look like Old Trafford.

I say 16 as a guess as there are 16 stadium files in the Stadiums folder for the game.

EDIT- This is Ste by the way! Just checking the BLIC competition stuff.

mareen

Club Cricketer
i dont care as long as there is a green field to play!! :D

btw do they have sharjah stadium :(

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
16 grounds are only in the exhibition mode. I remember Rubber saying this once. There are more stadiums if you count all the different modes (careet mode, World Cup, Champions Trophy, Classic Matches, Double Wicket and others). So the 16 stadiums are only in the exhibition mode.

mareen

Club Cricketer
shravi said:
16 grounds are only in the exhibition mode. I remember Rubber saying this once. There are more stadiums if you count all the different modes (careet mode, World Cup, Champions Trophy, Classic Matches, Double Wicket and others). So the 16 stadiums are only in the exhibition mode.

repped u for that :D :happy

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
shravi said:
You mis-understood. There are 48 different stadiums, but they are all built to 16 generic stadiums, so they look the same...

Ramz

International Coach
i didn't understand that man!! so basically there are 16stadiums you can choose from exhitbtion, and if you choose WC you can choose all the south africa grounds??

Ste

Executive member
No you can choose from lots of stadiums, around 60 or so but when you actually get to playing the match then the stadiums look the same.

mareen

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
No you can choose from lots of stadiums, around 60 or so but when you actually get to playing the match then the stadiums look the same.

do they have green grass :D i mean all of them :D :hpraise :hpraise

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
okay thats um wierd. maybe its just the asian ones? just saying that cos EA didnt have em so maybe its just hard to make em. is 16 a definate number like u have gone through em all?.

also on hard mode...is it hard?

Ste

Executive member
16 isnt a definate number its just in the Stadiums folder of the game there are 16 stadium files. I will try and get some screenshots to illustrate what i mean.

mareen

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
16 isnt a definate number its just in the Stadiums folder of the game there are 16 stadium files. I will try and get some screenshots to illustrate what i mean.

best u do that!!

btw i understood what u said !

bte repped u ste :D

Users who are viewing this thread