Stadiums - Only 16!

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does Jamaica appear as Port Elizabeth when you boot the game up fresh i.e. the first stadium you select ? Just wondering whether in your scenario it's some stadium selection variable not being cleared down ?

Howzat

Club Cricketer
Mahesh Babu said:
All the pre-ordered copies contain the unfixed version code i.e the 95% completed version.

What? i don't think it's a bug, it's just the way they did it...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Ste, this does seem odd. After all the game takes up over 4 gigs, just like GTA San Andreas, and we all know what a big game that is. All of it cant be commentary, so i presumed that some of this was taken up by the vast amount of correctly modeled stadiums in the game. I think someone needs to ask Rubber about this.

Ste

Executive member
GattbWarne4 said:
Does Jamaica appear as Port Elizabeth when you boot the game up fresh i.e. the first stadium you select ? Just wondering whether in your scenario it's some stadium selection variable not being cleared down ?

So Jamaica and Port Elizabeth appear as two seperate stadiums from the menus, its not only Jamaica and PE this happens with also, I just used those 2 as an example.

steppie

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
Yes I do have the full game.

Ste

hey ste i want know few things buddy..when you are going for a world tour.can you select which team to play and how many test and odi's and warm up matches you wanna play ?Or these are all there and we just have to pick one of the tour and go on from.i meant to say can we customize out own tour????

can you please clear this thing buddy.thanks

Asjad

Club Cricketer
I was looking forward to BLIC 2005 but i am very disappointed, i already have EA cricket 2005 and that wasnt very impressive either.

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
Ste said:
So Jamaica and Port Elizabeth appear as two seperate stadiums from the menus, its not only Jamaica and PE this happens with also, I just used those 2 as an example.

OK; just wondered whether, despite your selection from the menu, the program just goes off & loads a previously loaded stadium. As you say, it just sounds as though they've only modelled a limited number of grounds; disappointing, as it was intimated that the 50/60-odd stadiums would resemble their real-life counterparts (other than some names being changed).

Last edited:

Ramz

International Coach
how about day/night matches can you have them for all countrys.. coz in C05 you can't have day/night in England..

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
even in stadiums which don't have flood lights in real life? :(

Josha1210

School Cricketer
Jeez, this is starting to worry and annoy me. With this and the lack of bowling speed, and also after renting CK2005 and enjoying it i am considering whether to buy this game anymore :(

Ste

Executive member
bharat said:
even in stadiums which don't have flood lights in real life? :(

Well any stadium can have floodlights though portable floodlights which are used in England quite alot.

Ste

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Mahesh Babu said:
All the pre-ordered copies contain the unfixed version code i.e the 95% completed version.

Is that really true? I won't order one (if I do) until a few weeks after then.

Users who are viewing this thread