Steam update for DBC17 released

Same here too , even though i got PC version, my preference would always be PS4 PRO... Game runs amazingly smooth on PRO.
Oh I'm addicted to the game with the Patch 3. Whatever comes after this is bonus $$

How can you read all the good stuff that is available and still wait ? I can't, I can't !! Away I go.

I'm putting my way through career and enjoying the hell out of being a t20 gun for hire. The fact I'm enjoying it and know there are massive improvements to come? It's a good time to be a cricket fan with an Xbox!

Some factors to consider:

What skill level AI is set to
Is user using custom sliders
If so what slider values are being used
Human can set better fields more likely to get wickets than AI ever can?

Above is small sample but trying to illustrate how hard it can be to objectively say the AI is/is not setting 'competitive/realistic' totals as sooo many factors in play

That's why I've requested @Langeveldt to try a few Tests on pristine batting friendly surfaces. But it does make me nervous that majority of the matches have the AI batting struggling. I don't recall seeing even one Test where AI was say 450/6 or 340/3 or 564/7 declared. I would rather raise the concern now and let someone on Steam/PC look at it and ensure it's looked at if it's a genuine concern than not say anything and finding the AI batting is easy to roll over once Patch 4 is set in stone.

That's why I've requested @Langeveldt to try a few Tests on pristine batting friendly surfaces. But it does make me nervous that majority of the matches have the AI batting struggling. I don't recall seeing even one Test where AI was say 450/6 or 340/3 or 564/7 declared. I would rather raise the concern now and let someone on Steam/PC look at it and ensure it's looked at if it's a genuine concern than not say anything and finding the AI batting is easy to roll over once Patch 4 is set in stone.

I've been playing a bit today, but not that much. And to be honest I am finding it really boring when there isn't a hint of getting someone old bowled or LBW with a pace bowler

I think England were 70/1 off 20 on a pristine pitch when I last checked.

will there be any patches coming out today?

I'm pretty sure there won't be any patches today as Big Ant haven't updated their test build yet and considering the time in Aus we either have to wait till tomorrow or maybe we've had our last patch........ (cue dramatic music)

No, no and no...

Only when the Steam version is purring like a contented kitten.
I was referring to the steam version patch release only... console I think this Friday we may get(wild guess) :rolleyes

Well that was an ill advised weekend away the wife made me take. 35 odd pages later and this thread reads like a soap opera, the Bianca and Ricky-esque bickering of Friday followed by the excellently poignant sub plot starring @CaptainOZ and @Spoobir on Sunday with the interesting baseball analogies.

All in all I have been very impressed with the progression of the game lately, I played last Wednesday and again last night. I feel like every time I play it seems incrementally better. I'll get a good bash tomorrow but kudos to Big Ant and the Beta team, keep up the good work!

1 - There Are many Stats Difference , In Game Stats and on Board Stats . List is long enough both in Tour matches and Career .
2 - Also I have noticed now After the patch Batsman Left Leg Goes Outside If You miss the Ball And batsman Silly Try to back to crease Keeping Both legs and Bat in Air . I out 2-3 Time in 2 Games After the Patch

Users who are viewing this thread