Steam update for DBC17 released

Any news or updates what's the status for console users,like everything done from BA and only Microsoft and Sony taking their time?

Some update please , many thanks to you all in advance.

Sadly I don't think even BA will know how it's coming along. If MS or Sony do have any feedback to BA then I it'll probably be bad news as feedback implies that they've found an issue. Otherwise I can only imagine Sony and MS just go 'yes we've checked it and it's good to go' or some sort of equivalent cheerful phrase

.. As far as I am aware the patch had been submitted and will come through asap. ..

So we can expect it to hit the consoles this week / before May ends (which year I don't know). With Ramadan, I'm going to have more time to play :D

I am using the time now to improve before patch 4 comes.
What every one on console should (can) do at the moment.:cheers

Lol my batting must be improving as Aamir Sohail got a half century.

Wait till Venkatesh Prasad has a go at him :lol

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we get it this month.

IMO unless the patch gets rejected by either platform holders, it is very likely it could arrive before end of month (possibly this week if all goes well).

Now Patch submission are free , on either platform Console , so there should be no problem .

Now its should be work of stats and career fielding camera issue , also remaining bugs

Now Patch submission are free , on either platform Console , so there should be no problem .

Now its should be work of stats and career fielding camera issue , also remaining bugs

I don't think it's as simple as that. Big Ant still need to use up resources (time, money, people etc.) to develop and test patches across multiple platforms. They can't continue doing so forever and the amount of money they or any other developer spends is proportional to the users or number of copies sold. At some point, which I'm assuming is Patch 4, they'll have to draw a line in the stone and move on to other projects and the next iteration of the DBC franchise.

On a different note, I recall posts from Ross talking about a Tennis game and would love to know more about it. @BigAntStudios would appreciate it if you can let us know about the Tennis game as has been waiting for a Tennis game on current gen consoles for quite a while :yes

I agree they can't do it forever, but I think at the very least they should fix the things that were supposed to be in and working in the first place. Which hopefully patch 4 will do. Any additional patches after this should be commended. I hope they continue to develop the game with further sequels. I feel had the game came without the major bugs or glaring omissions, DB3 would be a definite, I'm hoping that's still the case.

Please don't start saying 'The patch will release at X' people see that and take it as facts which ends up with blame being put on Big Ant.

Had a crack at a T20 for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Got thrashed.
Wzj4BQG.jpg

Had a crack at a T20 for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Got thrashed.
Wzj4BQG.jpg
Would love to see your bowling scorecard. I keep getting an enormous amount of edges to keeper off spinners, even on Grassy.

After that enjoyable defeat I had another match and batted first. Wanted to share the Chittagong card cause of the three bowleds and two run outs. I wanted to record them but I forgot that at the end of the game you can't access replays! So you'll have to imagine three yorkers clattering off stump, a run out from mid on after Smith set off and turned back.

I know T20 is not the favourite of everyone but it is really enjoyable on this game. Before and after the patches I reckon 8 out of 10 matches go at least until the last over. Now with the slightly turbo charged AI batting and more cautious fields it is really tough.

Bowling - defending 160 is so much riskier now. Before the patches I'd be confident defending 135-140. Not anymore. You can bowl four or five good balls and then let that last one slip it gets clobbered for six and the AI is still on pace. There's no room for complacency. Even with the AI needing 16 off the last over I was still not feeling home and dry (I have lost two games in the past because of last ball sixes).

These games have been on Veteran. I'm still getting the bat pads but because I have no close fielders it's not been an issue. I don't think it's a bug that both matches I scored 160 from 18.4. But you never know. ;)

0Occ5Tu.jpg
pNXTpih.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread